Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center

Bloomington, IL · View map · Visit website

About Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center

Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center is a boutique wedding venue located in Bloomington, Illinois. The hotel is conveniently located in the center of the east side of Bloomington, close to State Farm, Central Illinois Regional Airport, several restaurants, and two malls. Featuring vibrant and warm décor, the hotel has something for every couple, providing personalized services to couples seeking a sophisticated wedding celebration.

Facility and Capacity
Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center can host up to 250 guests within its three event spaces. Our hotel offers a unique outdoor ceremony space, our beautifully landscaped courtyard is the perfect backdrop for your wedding. With having your wedding here with us, we gift you the luxury of a complimentary night stay in one of our suites featuring contemporary decor. We can also provide discounted guestrooms for family and friends when they come to share in your special day.

We at Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center offer the services of professional wedding planners and event coordinators to manage every detail of wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, and engagement parties. We also provides event items such as tables and chairs, décor, and a dance floor. Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center's experienced chefs promise to offer healthy, creative, and delectable cuisines to guests. Services also included:

• Accommodations
  • Event rentals
  • Lighting/sound
  • Limousine service for couples
  • Complimentary breakfast buffet
  • Rehearsal dinners and gift-opening brunches
  • Free parking

J
Featured
jenny

Married on 05/20/2017

The staff at Eastland was great to work with -- Liz was very responsive with all my last minute questions and I didn't have anything to worry about on my wedding day Read more The staff at Eastland was great to work with -- Liz was very responsive with all my last minute questions and I didn't have anything to worry about on my wedding day

A
Alex

Married on 08/04/2018

Eastland Suites Hotel & Conference Center was such an amazing place for my wedding party, family and friends to stay during our wedding weekend! The hotel's staff was very accommodating, helpful and ... Read more understanding throughout the entire process - and especially when my head was spinning from every last minute task that needed to be done (I was the bride). Also, we are so appreciative of the transportation service they provided to us at a lowered rate to transport our wedding party to our venue which was about 15 miles away. Thanks again to Eastland Suites!

J
Julie

Married on 08/03/2018

Heidi and her team were great to work with and we truly had a wonderful experience with our daughter's wedding. They were especially helpful with some last minute requests we had. I would definitely ... Read more recommend Heidi and Eastland Suites for a memorable wedding experience.