Easton Studios

Nassau, BS · View map · Visit website

About Easton Studios

Easton Studios is a seasoned and flexible wedding photography service located in Nassau, Bahamas. Nancy Easton, the owner, has captured many special wedding moments that clients have cherished for years. Easton Studios works with couples to ensure a stress-free planning process. Nancy picks multiple great locations, from the beachfront to sunset backdrops, to further enhance a couple’s raw connection. She has the ability to make any client feel comfortable in front of the camera, ensuring creative and breathtaking shots.

Nancy’s services include high-resolution images, multiple locations, digital files, and more. She is skilled in a number of photography styles, including contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional. A second shooter can be provided to ensure ultimate coverage. Other services include:

• Additional hours

Marcela
Featured
Marcela Osello

Married on 06/29/2019

The best photographer hands down!

If I could get married every weekend, Easton Studios would be there every time capturing the moments! I first met Nancy/Easton Studios in April 2018 when my husband and I were newly engaged and wanted ... Read more wanted to have our engagement photos done in the Bahamas. The photos she took of us looked like they came out of a magazine! She knew exactly how to direct us and work the lighting to make our pictures spectacular. We used those pictures for our Save-the-Dates and some portraits in our home. As a matter of fact, we loved Nancy SO MUCH, that we knew she needed to be there for our wedding day. Nancy was equally as excited as we were to be able to photograph our wedding day. She was even more excited to be able to travel 1,200 miles from home and photograph a wedding in a new state. She arrived a few days prior to checkout the venue and surrounding areas for our first look. On our wedding day, she once again blew us away with her seamless execution. She was able to capture every special moment and all of our special details. Despite living 1,200 miles apart, we will always go to Nancy to capture our family milestones because she's become family :)

Natalie
Natalie Costantino

Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend

Nancy was amazing. She was so fun to shoot with and had a lot of good ideas. I definitely recommend using her as your photographer! Read more Nancy was amazing. She was so fun to shoot with and had a lot of good ideas. I definitely recommend using her as your photographer!

Richard
Richard Hanson

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Exceeded ALL expectations, and made my proposal a dream!!

I first contacted Nancy seeking a photographer in the Bahamas to capture me proposing to my girlfriend. When we arrived in Nassau, my girlfriend and I went to Queens staircase. Nancy posed as a ... Read more regular tourist just taking pictures and selfies. When I finally popped the question, Nancy captured every moment. My fiancé was surprised to learn that I hired a photographer. After the proposal, Nancy drove us around to do a photo-shoot on different beaches. She even bought us a bottle of champagne and took pictures of us popping the bottle at sunset. The photos turned out AMAZING, and the sunset pictures she captured were breathtaking. It was like something out of a magazine! Nancy exceeded ALL expectations. If you choose to hire Nancy just know you will be getting the absolute best! Nancy is professional, kind, and most importantly she is passionate about her job. She is experienced and will make your moment perfect. I would 100% recommend Nancy to anyone. Thank you again Nancy for capturing our special moment.