Easton Studios

Nassau, BS · View map · Visit website

About Easton Studios

Easton Studios is a seasoned and flexible wedding photography service located in Nassau, Bahamas. Nancy Easton, the owner, has captured many special wedding moments that clients have cherished for years. Easton Studios works with couples to ensure a stress-free planning process. Nancy picks multiple great locations, from the beachfront to sunset backdrops, to further enhance a couple’s raw connection. She has the ability to make any client feel comfortable in front of the camera, ensuring creative and breathtaking shots.

Nancy’s services include high-resolution images, multiple locations, digital files, and more. She is skilled in a number of photography styles, including contemporary, natural, photojournalism, and traditional. A second shooter can be provided to ensure ultimate coverage. Other services include:

• Additional hours

Richard
Featured
Richard Hanson

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Exceeded ALL expectations, and made my proposal a dream!!

I first contacted Nancy seeking a photographer in the Bahamas to capture me proposing to my girlfriend. When we arrived in Nassau, my girlfriend and I went to Queens staircase. Nancy posed as a ... Read more regular tourist just taking pictures and selfies. When I finally popped the question, Nancy captured every moment. My fiancé was surprised to learn that I hired a photographer. After the proposal, Nancy drove us around to do a photo-shoot on different beaches. She even bought us a bottle of champagne and took pictures of us popping the bottle at sunset. The photos turned out AMAZING, and the sunset pictures she captured were breathtaking. It was like something out of a magazine! Nancy exceeded ALL expectations. If you choose to hire Nancy just know you will be getting the absolute best! Nancy is professional, kind, and most importantly she is passionate about her job. She is experienced and will make your moment perfect. I would 100% recommend Nancy to anyone. Thank you again Nancy for capturing our special moment.

Natalie
Natalie Costantino

Getting married on 10/03/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend

Nancy was amazing. She was so fun to shoot with and had a lot of good ideas. I definitely recommend using her as your photographer! Read more Nancy was amazing. She was so fun to shoot with and had a lot of good ideas. I definitely recommend using her as your photographer!

B
Breeze

Getting married on 11/11/2019

Nancy was amazing! It’s not easy picking a photographer in another country but Nancy made it so easy! She picked great locations for photos, she’s incredibly upbeat and nice, and she was so awesome ... Read more about taking into account my concerns and making sure they didn’t show up in pictures. She also gave amazing feedback during the shoot to keep me on track. And on top of that every single picture she sent us was phenomenal. I can’t recommend her enough.