Eastty Weddings

Whitinsville, MA · View map · Visit website

About Eastty Weddings

Eastty Weddings is a professional wedding videography company based out of Whitinsville, Massachusetts. Owner and lead videographer, Jon Eastty, has over a decade of experience as a thorough, unobtrusive, wedding videographer. Jon and his team provide couples with a number of inclusive wedding videography packages to choose from, depending on their particular preferences and budget. Couples also have the ability to add a number of additional services to their packages, including a live stream video, cocktail hour footage, a social media video, and 4K footage.

Jon and his dedicated team provide couples with a comprehensive, 4K clarity, high-definition cinematic memento. Eastty Weddings embrace creativity and sentimentality in order to provide their clients with breathtaking footage to cherish for a lifetime. This team offers couples an array of additional services, including the following:

• Additional hours

44 Eastty Weddings Reviews

Featured
User4324378

2+ years ago

I wish we could give Eastty Weddings 10 stars for value instead of only 5! When we decided to hire a videographer, we didn't have a lot of room left in our budget and we were looking for someone who ... Read more could work within that. Jon was that person and he completely blew us away! His work is spectacular. He is extremely talented!!! The things he captured were perfect- smiles, laughs, moments. Things we missed in the chaos of the day. All with exceptional quality and sound. We are so happy we are hired him! My husband and I felt strongly that we didn't want people to feel intruded upon by the video camera (or even necessarily really register it being there). This is what Jon delivers. He somehow magically captures every angle with what looks like a very small and unobtrusive camera that no one flinches at. He is extremely professional, SPEEDY with your video, and so easy to work with. He traveled to Lenox, MA for us and was there from the moment we arrived until we went home. He was so pleasant and fun to work with, enthusiastic, smiling but not imposing in any way. Having pictures is important but seeing the way people move and hearing what they say-- Jon was an amazing choice! We could not recommend this company more highly!!

V
Vanessa Nicolau

Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding (bride)

Highly recommended! Very friendly and professional! Prices are great! He had my husband and I crying watching our video! Hes simply amazing! Couldnt of asked for a better videographer for out special ... Read more day!

R
Rebecca

Married on 09/29/2018

Professional, passionate about his work, and thorough, but unobtrusive - one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!

My husband and I cannot say it enough how happy and grateful we are to have had Jon capture the most special day for us yet! When I first proposed the idea of having a videographer at our wedding, my ... Read more then fiancé was not thrilled about the idea and didn't see the need for one. I expressed this to Jon as it was looking like we were not able to afford it, and Jon worked with us to craft a package and price that absolutely fit our needs and budget, and then some! I told my fiancé we were going for it, and up until the day of the wedding he did not see the need, but that instantly changed as soon as he met Jon. Jon was the BEST. He has the sweetest soul, is super personal, and made us both, and our guests, feel so comfortable! To this day, about a month after our wedding, my husband still raves about him and says how glad he is that we hired Jon. And the best part is, we have these special moments captured forever! We had a photographer too, but the video just adds another element of depth to the memory. I can't wait to watch and re-watch our wedding video for the years to come! We can not recommend Jon enough; he went out of his way for us. He was always quick to answer any and all questions I had, even when I'm sure I was blowing up his inbox with my emails. If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer for your wedding, I have to tell you to go for it and hire Jon! He really made our vision come true and we really could not have done it without him working with us; we are SO thankful for him and his services. He promised me that I wouldn't regret it and he was absolutely right. Wonderful videographer and so passionate about his work! Jon was absolutely everything I ever hoped for as a bride and one of our favorite vendors.