Easy DJ Productions

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Easy DJ Productions

Greetings and congratulations from DJ Garry, Owner of Easy DJ Productions. If you're looking for a classy, sophisticated, reasonable, and VERY FUN Professional Wedding DJ, you’ve come to the right place. You will not find a better DJ with more/better Reviews at a better price !

DJ Garry is a superb MC and is an expert at making all introductions and announcements with style and clarity, with all names pronounced correctly. He is terrific at playing just the right mix of variety music at appropriate volume levels in order to get ALL your guests dancing and celebrating. Couples and Guests love DJ Garry as people constantly tell me it’s the MOST FUN they’ve ever had at a Wedding.

If you want a FUN yet very classy Wedding Reception, DJ Garry is your man.

Why consider Owner / Award Winning DJ Garry?

• $1095 Saturdays May thru October. ALL other dates: $895 !!
  • Over 120 Excellent Client Reviews from Wedding Wire. Week after week my Clients and guests say "It's the most FUN wedding I've ever been too". Read the reviews for yourself
  • You will not find a better DJ with more/better Client Reviews at a better price !
  • Wedding Wire Bridal choice winner 2010 thru 2018
  • Videos of actual performances on my Website
  • Superb Master of Ceremony skills and the Director of FUN
  • Terrific Online Planning and Music Selection tools
  • Full Line of Services: Ceremonies with wireless mics, complete UP Lighting, Multiple room Setups
  • Professional and Sophisticated Services at a terrific Value!

What's Included in my DJ Package? (Everything you'll need)

• Up to 5 hours of continuous music and entertainment
  • DJ Garry as your Master of Ceremonies and Director of FUN
  • No hidden charges (Travel up to 1 hour, setup/tear down are included in my pricing)
  • Backups for everything, Fully insured
  • Terrific Website Client Planning tools, and Phone Consultation 1 week before the Wedding to review all details
  • Premium JBL Sound, Dell Laptops, dance floor effects lighting. Backups for everything to ensure no downtime

DJ Garry Enhancements:

• Extra hours $50 per 1/2 hour with no prior notice needed
  • Ceremony: Outdoor $250, Separate room $200, Same room $100
  • UP Lighting: 1 wall $195 (6 lights), 2 walls $350 (12 lights), entire room $500 (up to 20 lights)
  • Separate Room Cocktail: $125 (setup fee)
  • Monogram lighting $275

122 Reviews for Easy DJ Productions

122 Easy DJ Productions Reviews

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 10/01/2010

You can stop looking for your DJ now... This guy is top notch! Right from the beginning I was completely impressed by the set up of Garry's website and the level of organization in his forms. If you ... Read more are overwhelmed thinking you might forget a tradition during your reception or might not have the correct time flow of for your party... going with Garry, you will not have to worry at all. Once you sign up with him, his website tools will guide you step by step on timelines and organizing your reception. It was actually FUN to do this part of my wedding planning! Garry has top 100 songs of all time set up for you, top 50's, 60's, 70-'s, etc, etc... Everything is organized and at your finger tips! I didn't know what song I was going to cut my cake to and Garry's website had the top cake cutting songs at the click of a button. He made it easy... and that same level of professionalism was exactly what I saw the night of my wedding as well. Garry came dressed great with an upbeat attitude and he kept the party going until the end of the evening! If you go with this guy you won't be disappointed!!!

K
Kortney

Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing DJ

My goal for our wedding was that the dance floor was never empty! And DJ Gary definitely made that happen! Amazing job! Read more My goal for our wedding was that the dance floor was never empty! And DJ Gary definitely made that happen! Amazing job!

M
Megan Politowski

Married on 12/08/2018

Great price, great DJ, and great experience!

My husband and I had DJ Garry as our wedding DJ and he was great! He had helpful online tools to help with not only the music playlist but also the timeline of the wedding reception! We had our phone ... Read more call about ten days before the wedding and I was VERY particular about the music that I wanted played and DJ Garry did a great job going off of the conversation that we had. We had a mixed aged crowd and he really hit the nail on the head with how he played the music and the order that he played it in. The dance floor was overflowing all night and all of the guests said what a great job he did!