Easy Riders Bus Company

Charlottesville, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Easy Riders Bus Company

Easy Riders Bus Company is a customer service-focused transportation company based in Charlottesville, Virginia. They’re proud to offer economically and environmentally-friendly transportation, and their vehicles are always meticulously clean. All drivers are friendly, safety-conscious, experienced, and state-certified. In fact, the average driver at Easy Riders Bus Company has more than 10 years of experience. Founder Joseph Baber and his team of great people are here to make your wedding transportation completely stress-free.

Easy Riders Bus Company offers motorcoaches and shuttles. Trips can be one-way, round trip, or have multiple stops. Amenities include a premium stereo in each vehicle, plus custom wedding signage. Because Easy Riders Bus Company understands that all weddings are unique, they provide custom quotes for every event.

19 Reviews for Easy Riders Bus Company

19 Easy Riders Bus Company Reviews

Chelsea
Chelsea Johnson

Married on 07/13/2019

Easy Riders Couldn't Have Been Easier

We hired Easy Riders to transport our bridal party to our venue, as well as shuttle guests back and forth from the venue and two hotels. Out of all the transportation vendors in the area, Easy Riders ... Read more is by far the best bang for your buck. The buses are clean and the drivers are friendly and punctual. Tom, the coordinator, was very responsive to all of my emails and did his best to accommodate all of my requests and changes to the itinerary. It was such a relief to know that my guests had a safe means of transportation back to their hotels so they would be able to fully enjoy the wedding (and open bar lol). My only concern was the lack of AC on the bus in the July heat, but with the windows down it was never even an issue, so don't let this deter you. I would definitely recommend Easy Riders to any couple looking to secure transportation for their guests - they're affordable and totally worth it!

Rachel
Rachel Hirshman

Married on 05/31/2019

Easy to work with

We used Easy Riders for pickup and drop off between three different hotels and our venue. Their price is great for the value, and we heard that all our guests had a lot of fun on the bus home. They ... Read more were timely and responsive. I was a bit worried about no air conditioning with a May wedding but it seems like all of our guests were happy with the ride.

Emily
Emily Izakowitz

Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent bus company!

We were so glad that we hired Easy Riders as our wedding guest transportation provider! The buses were on time, clean, and affordable--plus the drivers were kind and drove safely. I highly recommend ... Read more Easy Riders for your transportation needs!