EAT, llc

Ann Arbor, MI · View map

About EAT, llc

with eat, our events are planned with attention to detail, the food is made from scratch with love and we have exceptional day-of service. weddings catered by eat are unique, memorable, organized, and reflect the married couple’s personalities and vision.

10 Reviews for EAT, llc

10 EAT, llc Reviews

M
Madeline

Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent Rehearsal Dinner!

We were very impressed with Eat and their catering staff for our rehearsal dinner. They worked with us beforehand to craft a perfect menu, including an on-site chef to grill steak, shrimp, and ... Read more veggies. The food was delicious, and the service was seamless. Our guests were raving about the food! We had lots of leftovers that we ate for lunch on our wedding day.

R
Rebecca

Married on 07/21/2018

Thank you to Emilia and the Eat catering staff for doing such a wonderful job at our wedding! The food was fresh and delicious, and was a perfect fit with our rustic wedding theme. We received many ... Read more complements from the guests! Emilia was so incredibly patient and flexible with all of the questions I had and changes that I made. She was even able to make accommodations for two vegan guests a week before the wedding! I'm very thankful to have worked with her. I would highly recommend Eat as your wedding caterer!

H
Hannah

Married on 07/08/2017

Emilia was a godsend! She coordinated so much more than just catering for us and provided us with an ample amount of advice for our wedding planning and day of coordination, far beyond the scope of ... Read more her responsibilities. She prevented so many potential gaps in our planning such as table runners, napkins, and backup weather plans. To top it off, the menu, service, and quality of food was absolutely phenomenal! I would absolutely recommend working with Eat LLC and make sure you get the raspberry pies and the salmon!!