eatdrink Catering & Events

Seattle, WA · View map

About eatdrink Catering & Events

eatdrink. Relax.

We'll take care of the details while you lose yourself in the big picture.

Whether it's a finely stylized plated dinner for 500+, an intimate family gathering for 50-100ish, fireside by a barn or moonlight by waterfront... We'll take it from there. Enjoy, savor, and be completely present in the moment—your moment.

At eatdrink Events & Catering our dedicated staff will work tirelessly to ensure that all aspects of your event come together flawlessly. Our experienced event planning staff will assist you with planning every detail of your event, from selecting the perfect venue to creating a menu that reflects your individual personality and caterers to your guests needs and preferences.

In business in the Seattle area for over two decades, eatdrink Events & Catering has earned a reputation for exceeding expectations

Allow our chefs to create a custom menu for your next event and experience eatdrink's dedication to making your next event a success!

Great events start with the perfect venue.

As a preferred caterer at some of the most prestigious venues throughout the Puget Sound area, eatdrink Events & Catering can help you find the perfect space—or cater at your home or corporate site. As a full-service caterer we can provide everything you will need to create a memorable event—from décor to our experienced and dedicated service staff.

Take all of the stress out of planning; eatdrink—we'll handle the details.

Call us today 206 328 2195

9 Reviews for eatdrink Catering & Events

9 eatdrink Catering & Events Reviews

User2538490

2+ years ago

They were wonderful! They were great to work with, food was phenomenal, their set up and take down was fast and efficient, and their prices were incredibly reasonable! We used them for appetizers, ... Read more food, and rented table clothes with them. I really could not have been happier! Also, their staff was professional and incredibly helpful! Hands down GREAT!

S
Danielle

Married on 02/26/2011

We held our wedding reception at Hotel Deca and used Tony’s for the catering. Kris was my initial contact and she was very responsive and so helpful in answering all my initial questions. I worked ... Read more with Mandi as the day got closer and she is just fantastic. She was so patient in answering my detailed questions and was so flexible in making changes to floorplans and other details. The food was amazing and we received so many compliments. I saw one guest, who is the pickiest eater I have ever met; make his way to the buffet at least 2 times!! The pricing was so reasonable for what we received especially when compared to other hotel caterers at other hotels in the downtown area. The venue was perfect the day of and everything went off without a hitch. I would recommend Tony’s for any catering needs.

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/05/2009

Outstanding catering company! I can't recommend them highly enough! Tony catered our wedding held at Hotel Deca in Sept. 2009 - it went perfectly. Mandi, the office manager, was a pleasure to work ... Read more with and Tony is extremely creative and detail oriented. They went above and beyond in their flexibility with the menu (even creating vegan crusted tofu cutlets for our vegan guests) and didn't try to sell us on items we didn't need. Truly professional, fabulous food (we had many compliments on the quality), and easy to work with. I would highly recommend as a caterer for any event, and Hotel Deca was a perfect venue for our wedding.