Eau Events

Jupiter, FL · View map

About Eau Events

Eau Events is an event planning company located in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Our main goal is to find the right balance between logistics and design to execute immaculate, personalized events.

Our expertise lies in organization and attention to detail.

• Day-of, partial, and full-service

3 Eau Events Reviews

Sarah
Sarah Jane

Getting married on 03/03/2020

Incredible & perfection from start to finish

Marion is amazing from start to finish, she gave me the ability to know my day was going to be everything I wanted it to be with ease. If you're looking for simplicity and perfection you've found the ... Read more perfect person!

K
Karla Karingal

Married on 05/11/2019

Simply Amazing

Marion is absolutely the best. Despite having major time constraints due to our last minute decisions, she was able to execute the wedding we envisioned and more. She handled every element, including ... Read more the invitations, decor, hotel arrangements, bridal party events, appointments, and entertainment. She incorporated all of my ideas and preferences into the wedding and added her own special touch to create the perfect day for us. She was available whenever we needed her. Her impeccable taste, high level of professionalism, meticulousness, and creativity sets her apart from the rest. She went above and beyond her job to facilitate the planning process for us. It was very clear to us that she truly cares about her clients and bringing their wedding vision to life. We were honored to have her as our wedding planner and would highly recommend her.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing experience with Marion as my planner!

Having Eau Events as my wedding coordinator was easily one of the best decisions I made during the entire planning process! Marion is so knowledgeable in all aspects of planning. She kept me organized ... Read more from day one and ensure that the wedding day itself went seamlessly. She kept my big day stress free so that I could enjoy every minute of it. Could not recommend her services more!

Eau Events FAQ