EAV Weddings

Sun City, CA · View map · Visit website

About EAV Weddings

EAV Weddings is a professional wedding videography company based in Sun City, California. This team of creatives studied their craft together in college and they are all passionate about capturing perfect wedding videos for couples celebrating their special day. EAV Weddings expertly craft each wedding film using a honed structure to showcase the very best of your entire day. This videography service strives to ensure that the authenticity and emotion of your day are captured for you to relive again and again for years to come.

EAV Weddings can provide a variety of edits of your wedding footage to suit your style. Their most popular package includes highlights from the preparation for your day, your ceremony, and your reception event. Your footage is expertly edited together to reflect the joy, laughter, and love present on your big day. They also offer a WeddingGram service which consists of a one-minute highlight video delivered a week after your wedding day that is perfect for social media sharing. EAV Weddings are happy to incorporate your own personal touches and creative direction into your wedding film, such as a special song or speech to serve as a meaningful keepsake of your wonderful day. Additional services offered by EAV Weddings include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Kristal

Married on 05/04/2018

Best Team & Experience!!

My fiancé (now husband) and I at the time very excited to choose a videographer for our wedding for May 4, 2018. We were looking for a company we felt comfortable with right off the bat and knew the ... Read more vision we had for our wedding video. We met EAV Weddings at a wedding expo and were excited about what they offer in their packages and the flexibility with their packages. We met up for an appointment at a Starbucks and got to ask more questions and see about adding/substituting items in their package to include what we fully wanted while still on budget. They were flexible and very much invested in knowing who we were as a couple, getting an idea of what we envision for our day and knowing what style we wanted for our video. We had a gut feeling they would be great and we booked them on the spot. Since then I have to say their communication before, during and after the wedding is awesome!! It was a team of 3 one with me, one with my fiancé and another doing additional shots. Overall, we got exactly what we wanted and more!! We seriously love our wedding video!! Instagram video too!! They were such a great team to work with especially Emmanuel!! Overall we definitely recommend EAV Weddings!!! 💜

M
Mary Bowen

Married on 11/22/2018

Happiness worth a million I Love you’s

If you truly want the most awesome video handled by the most awesome team then you will hire EAV weddings. They came to me recommended by a friend and I am so thankful. From beginning to end their ... Read more professionalism and expertise was fantastic. The venue management told me this was the best videographer they have ever dealt with. Memories worth 1000 I love you’s !! You have one day to make it right make it right with EAV

Hannah
Hannah Conklin

Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Photographer and Videographer

We could not have asked for a more personable and professional photographer for our special day! Not only was the whole process stress free and fun, but the quality of the pictures and video were more ... Read more than we could have hoped for! HIGHLY recommend!!

EAV Weddings FAQ