Ebb & Flow Films

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Ebb & Flow Films

Ebb & Flow Films is a wedding videography company based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, that serves couples in Richmond, Virginia; the Outer Banks of North Carolina; and Washington, DC. They pride themselves on capturing treasured moments in an artful and clear way. The company aims provide couples with a film that they can view to reminisce and relive their special day for years to come.

Ebb & Flow Films uses a variety of videography styles such as cinematic, short form, documentary, traditional, and storytelling. The company offers final video formats in the form of DVDs, USB flash drives, digital downloads, and USB hard drives. Ebb & Flow Films also offers the following services:

• Additional hours

22 Ebb & Flow Films Reviews

J
Jessica Asfari

Married on 06/22/2019

Both videographers were amazing!

John and Evan were our videographers and I cannot say enough good things about both of them. They paid attention to all of the moments I had mentioned prior to the wedding day that I wanted included ... Read more in my video and they were there the entire day! They were always there, yet they blended in so well, they were not a distraction or an annoyance, they were part of the party! They were both super fun and relaxed people and actually made myself and my husband feel more at ease! They were easy to joke with and lighten the mood, but were also respectful and polite! I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family.

A
Ashleigh

Married on 06/24/2017

Brides (& Grooms), Brad Daniels- Ebb & Flow films is the vendor that will make your dream wedding come true!1. He is hands down, the best videographer out there. His ability to capture the wow ... Read more moments is simply on another level- just watch one of his videos and you'll be sold. 2. His professionalism level is 5 star. Not only was I overwhelmingly impressed, my husband, LOVED him. Brad is cool, calm & collected and somehow managed to be in the right places at all the right times. Not to mention, he knew our timeline & venue so well (he scopes it out beforehand), you barely even know he's there- it's like magic. His demeanor on the day of our wedding calmed my nerves- you'll just know, "he's got this". 3. Easiest vendor you'll work with- stress free the whole way through. Lastly, I just want to note...I have a family of critics- its hard to impress them, including myself. When we watched our video for the first time it was like everyone's heart stopped. Jaws dropped, tears fell and responses of "best videographer ever" across the board. Brad Daniels- Ebbs & Flows Films is THE BEST!!

H
Hannah

Married on 06/17/2017

Brad was Amazing! You should hire him! He went above and beyond what we were asking for and now I have the perfect wedding video. Read more Brad was Amazing! You should hire him! He went above and beyond what we were asking for and now I have the perfect wedding video.