Houston Harpist Echo Shen

Houston, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Houston Harpist Echo Shen

A professional harpist in Houston, Texas, Echo Shen Harpist specializes in elegant entertainment for one-of-a-kind ceremonies and receptions. Featuring the talents of classically trained harpist Echo Shen, the company prides itself on offering couples an extensive repertoire, ranging from classical and jazz to everything in-between.

Echo Shen Harpist offers a variety of services for couples to utilize on their big day. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Sound/PA system
  • Sample music
  • Destination Travel
  • New songs

Areas Covered

Echo Shen Harpist proudly offers wedding entertainment services to couples located in Houston, Texas. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested individuals in and around the state of Texas.

28 Reviews for Houston Harpist Echo Shen

28 Houston Harpist Echo Shen Reviews

S
Featured
Susan

Married on 12/17/2017

Echo Shen was a tremendous value added at our daughter's wedding! Her flexibility, sensitivity, professionalism and musicality were top notch. This was a large, formal wedding at a beautiful downtown ... Read more downtown hotel but she lent a personal touch to our very special ceremony where there were no dry eyes. She was adept at all types of music and very eager to please all parties involved. Everyone loved Echo!

Taylor
Taylor

Getting married on 05/06/2020

Beautiful Harpist

One of my dreams for my wedding was to have a harpist at my ceremony. Echo made that dream come true. She started playing 30 minutes before my ceremony start time. She did awesome with cues and ... Read more changing songs smoothly. Everyone commented on how beautiful the music was at the ceremony. I’m so glad I chose her to play for my ceremony. It was the cherry on top of a perfect day.

R
Rebecca

Married on 03/24/2019

A must hire!

Fabulous! Look no further, Echo is great! She brings the qualities of talent, professionalism, experience and kindness with her. She played her harp for my wedding and worked with me to choose the ... Read more perfect songs for each part of the ceremony. Then she played them perfectly at the ceremony. Echo was so incredible and it was a pleasure working with her. I couldn’t be happier with her performance. I highly recommend Echo to anyone who would like to hear the most beautiful harp music.