Eclectic Fusion, LLC

Newton, MA · View map

About Eclectic Fusion, LLC

Eclectic Fusion is a catering company in North Dallas, Texas that specialize in diverse fusion and traditional cuisines. We offer drop off meal service and offer in-home private chef service for your special occasion. Our mission is to provide flavorful international in your kitchen or neighborhood and to make your event or life stress free.

"Catering To Your Every Need"

6 Reviews for Eclectic Fusion, LLC

6 Eclectic Fusion, LLC Reviews

K
Ken

Married on 10/24/2015

Highly recommend this company for all your event needs! A+++++++ Read more Highly recommend this company for all your event needs! A+++++++

User5640283

2+ years ago

If I could give 10 stars I would! Planning my wedding was so crazy; Our families were not very cooperative. Originally we booked Eclectic Fusion for our wedding in Boston, but due to drama with ... Read more family, we changed our minds at the last minute and decided to go with their Destination Wedding service in St. Thomas. This was the best decision of our lives. In the end, our immediate families and closest friends pulled through and joined us. Lakisha and Chef were so flexible and accommodating. Our wedding was perfect. Lakisha took care of everything! The virgin islands is paradise! Our wedding was so gorgeous and romantic. Definitely would recommend this company for your wedding. I truly don't know if another company would be so professional yet make you feel like family at the same time!

M
Moni

Married on 08/29/2015

I booked Eclectic Fusion for my daughter's Sweet 16. Lakisha and chef customized the menu and decorations and made my daughter's vision come alive. They were both so attentive and flexible. We had so ... Read more a many problems with guests not honoring RSVP. Kids showed up who were not on the list. Lakisha and Chef adjusted and Chef was able to make sure everyone ate. Lakisha and her staff immediately maneuvered chairs without guests noticing and everyone had a good time. My daughter is still talking about her party. Eclectic Fusion provided us with a photographer, limo, invitations, dJ, food and decorations. The decorations were so elegant. They turned the venue into a different place. It didn't even look the same! The food was unreal; so delicious, good temperature and beautiful presentation. My other daughter is getting married and we are going to book them again!!!