Eclipse Live Band

Detroit, MI · View map · Visit website

About Eclipse Live Band

Eclipse Live Band is a wedding band based out of Clinton Township, Michigan. The band is an upbeat group of professional musicians committed to delivering high-energy wedding entertainment. Eclipse Live Band will work closely with you to ensure your wedding runs smoothly and as planned. The band members will keep guests dancing and enjoying the music all night long. They offer a wide variety of music, including big band, country, funk, hip hop, jazz, Latin, oldies, pop, R&B and Top 40.

Wedding band packages typically include four hours of wedding entertainment. Eclipse Live Band can provide entertainment throughout your rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The band will learn new songs, provide music during breaks and provide sample music. Band packages can also include the following services and items:

• MC

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 05/27/2018

Eclipse Live Band made my wedding day so amazing! They were absolutely phenomenal. Each member of the band is so friendly and are awesome performers. We had so many people on the dance floor all night ... Read more long. Everyone wanted the music to continue for as long as possible. I didn't have to put together a list of music, but they did take requests from myself and our guests. That took a lot of pressure off of me during my wedding week. They were on time and stayed late. I received sooo many compliments from our guests in regards to the band. Some of my guests said when they found out we were having a band, they were disappointed because wedding bands usually aren't great. After attending the wedding, our guests were blown away by Eclipse. I cannot imagine ever using a DJ or any other band. I have recommended Eclipse Live Band to everyone I know and so have my family and friends. Definitely money well spent!

S
Sonia

Married on 08/18/2018

Best band in Windsor. They kept the dance floor packed all night right to the end, everyone loved them, their voices wow'd the whole crowd and they were so fun to work with. So many compliments on the ... Read more the band after the night was over.

J
Joe

Married on 06/09/2018

Randy and the crew were PHENOMENAL! They brought the house down. We had so many compliments about the band, and the dance floor was packed the entire evening. In addition to an amazing evening of ... Read more music/dancing, they were just the best to work with in general. Super flexible, accommodating, etc. We can't recommended highly enough!