Eco Caters

Washington, DC · View map · Visit website

About Eco Caters

Eco Caters is wedding and event catering company located in Washington, DC with an organic and environmentally friendly focus. They provide fresh, high-quality foods by strictly using organic ingredients from area farmers and ranchers. They minimize their environmental impact by using biodegradable products, composting, recycling, and donating unused food to local organizations.

Eco Catering offers both catering and bar services, along with a number of event items for a complete dining experience. They take care of delivery, set up, and clean up for added convenience. Eco Catering's expert bartenders can serve specialty beer and wine, a champagne toast, or whatever alcohol you supply, at an open or cash bar. The catering service items offered include:

• Flatware
  • Linens
  • China
  • Glassware
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • Chocolate fountain

Cuisine
Eco Caters believes in seasonal catering menus to ensure the best meals possible. They are able to deliver both classic cuisines or something more adventurous; the choice is yours to create a custom menu. For couples and guests with dietary restrictions, they offer gluten-, lactose-, pork-, and nut-free options, as well as vegan and vegetarian meals. Couples can attend a tasting to determine their favorite dishes to serve. Eco Caters offers plated entrees, stations, buffet, and family-style serving options. Other options include:

• Breakfast/brunch

N
Featured
Nicole

Married on 05/23/2015

I had horrible luck with catering recommendations that I had been given when I started my planning process. I decided to take matters into my own hands, and start searching myself. I am SO happy I ... Read more came across Eco Caters! I give them 5 stars because everything about them, and their service was just that. It was super important to me to have organic and local foods at our wedding. They not only delivered a fantastic menu, but helped me in every aspect of our day. My husband, family and I truly felt that John and his team were there for us every step of the way. We still get compliments on our food from that day, and just how fabulous everything turned out. We honestly couldn't have had a better day, thanks to them. I will continue to recommend Eco Caters time and time again. If you're looking for the best catering service in the DMV area, look no further!

A
Aidan Gunby

Married on 10/21/2018

Delicious Food, Great People

My husband and I would highly recommend Eco Caters. Their team provided delicious menu items, flexibility, and creativity. Kristina was a joy to work with, and Chef Robbie is magic! We even discovered ... Read more discovered during our tasting that one of their newer chefs had left our favorite neighborhood spot to join Eco Caters. They incorporated our favorite dish from that same restaurant into our evening's menu. It was a thoughtful touch that help make our wedding even more personal. If you are looking for beautifully presented, locally sourced and delicious food for your event, look no further!

S
Sydney

Married on 10/12/2018

True Professionals

The team at Eco Catering are smart, professional, and truly talented at what they do. We had a seated dinner for ~130 at Dumbarton House in Georgetown - from start to finish I felt confident in the ... Read more team to provide us with a quality meal that met our tastes and execute on the service side to ensure our guests had a great time. And at the end of that day that's what you'll appreciate the most - knowing the people who are handling a very important part of keeping everyone happy (food and drink) have what it takes to pull it off without a hitch.