Ed Vaflor Photography

Marion, OH · View map · Visit website

About Ed Vaflor Photography

Ed Vaflor Photography is a wedding photography company based in Marion, Ohio. Owner and photographer Ed Vaflor has been operating for over four years and takes pride in his exceptional services and high-quality photography. With an eye for detail, this photographer is ideal for capturing every fleeting moment. His award-winning services will undoubtedly impress you and your partner. His photographs are both posed and candid, producing a wide variety of wedding day photos. This photographer has affordable prices and a wide portfolio of photographing weddings. Ed Vaflor Photography specializes in the photography styles of contemporary, photojournalism and traditional.

Ed Vaflor Photography offers high-resolution images and liability insurance for couples' wedding photography. They offer the following items for your wedding day photos:

• Digital files

K
Featured
Kacey

Married on 03/13/2013

He did both my engagement & wedding photos. I loved both sets. Amazing! Read more he did both my engagement & wedding photos. i loved both sets. amazing!

E
Emily

Married on 05/02/2015

Ed and his daughter were wonderful! Ed did our engagement photos and they came out so beautiful! Ed and his daughter were there for the day of the wedding. They are both very personable and ... Read more professional. Very friendly and genuine people. I was so impressed by their photos and I loved how fast the turnaround was to get our photos back! They were so great and the photos really captured the day! I am so grateful for this extraordinary experience with Ed and his daughter!! Thanks so much!!

E
Erica

Married on 10/04/2014

Ed and his family were so great and took wonderful photos! My wedding had some weather challanges, as it sleeted and was very cold outdoor wedding, they hung in there with us! Read more Ed and his family were so great and took wonderful photos! My wedding had some weather challanges, as it sleeted and was very cold outdoor wedding, they hung in there with us!