Eddie B & Company

Fort Lauderdale, FL · View map · Visit website

About Eddie B & Company

Eddie B & Company

Hello future newlyweds!

Thank you for your interest in "SOUTH FLORIDA'S MOST REQUESTED AND REVIEWED" First Class Disc Jockey Entertainment Company. Keep in mind we can create any combination of services to satisfy your budget and needs. I would like to invite you and your fiance' to our office/showroom to listen to a presentation by one of our professional DJ/MC's. Remember, your entertainment is 80% responsible for the success of your special day. We look forward to working with you to create the atmosphere (Decor Lighting), agenda, and personalized music format you have in mind for your wedding reception. We can also provide you with a Acoustic Guitarist, Steel Drummer, or Saxophone Soloist for your ceremony or cocktail hour and a Percussionist for your reception. Ask about our First Class "Strike A Pose" Photo Booths, Open Air/Social Media Photo Booths or our brand new "Mirror Me & Beauty Mirror" interactive talking Photo Booths with unlimited photos, props and photo album, LED Glow Lounge Furniture, LED Dance Floors, LED Video Walls, LED Robots or our Photo/Video Production Services. Please visit our web-site and read over 1,500 combined reviews on the Wedding Wire and The Knot from our previous clients. Browse our sample music play lists and view our photo gallery of Decor Lighting set-ups we have provided for previous weddings. Thank you for your time, we look forward to meeting you "Because the Music Matters". Eddie B!

AVERAGE ENTERTAINMENT PRODUCES AVERAGE RESULTS!
DO YOU WANT YOUR WEDDING, CORPORATE EVENT OR PARTY TO BE AVERAG
E?
PRICE IS WHAT YOU PAY, VALUE IS WHAT YOU RECEIVE!

Services Offered: Disc Jockey/MC's, Live Music, Photo Booths, L.E.D. Decor Lighting, L.E.D. Dance Floors & Video Walls, L.E.D. Glow Furniture, L.E.D. Robots, Special Effects & Audio Visual Services, Photography & Video.

Other Services
This company also offers Latin music and Caribbean music. Additional music genres include:

• Country

L
Featured
Lucia

Married on 04/14/2018

Wedding of the Century! I’m SOOOOO HAPPY that we went with DJ Eddie B & Co. To provide the music, photography, and videography for our wedding. What a great, convenient package! Eddie B. Was with us ... Read more us every step of the way, from my phone calls and emails to our in-person meetings. You can see Eddie’s passion for his business, which sealed the deal for us. He is enthusiastic, fun, and great to work with! He selected DJ ROB for our wedding, and what a great choice that was. DJ ROB WAS OFF THE HOOK! He played all of my requested songs (& didn’t play the songs I asked him not to play). He had all of my 170 guests, including my grandma, on the dance floor for the entire night. Everyone kept telling me on the night of the wedding and the days to follow how our wedding was “the best wedding that they had ever been to…it was so much fun!!!” One of the highlights of that day was being able to dance with everyone to the amazing energy that DJ Rob created! He always answered my texts and phone calls, and he never made me feel bad about changing any song choices a million times. Our wedding party even choreographed a synchronized entrance dance and he helped us facilitate it and nail it! AMAZING! DJ Rob, YOU ROCK! And as for Ron and his wife’s photography and videography… I CAN’T WAIT to see how everything turned out! Ron has a natural talent at photography, and he had us laughing and smiling naturally at both our engagement photo session and on our actual wedding day. He didn’t make us feel like our faces were about to fall off with all of the pictures he was taking because he made taking pictures fun & a great time. Him & his wife are an amazing duo, and they helped accommodate every silly picture request that I had. We couldn’t have been MORE PLEASED with the services we received from Eddie B & Co. I definitely recommend them for your wedding. I rate them an 11 out of 10. Thanks for everything!!

Brittany
Brittany Alessio

Getting married on 07/01/2020

Amazing DJ!

OMG! Where do I start? Ray was AMAZING! He kept the party going all night long and everyone is talking about how great our DJ was. I would rent him for any future events I have. Thank you, Ray! :) ... Read more OMG! Where do I start? Ray was AMAZING! He kept the party going all night long and everyone is talking about how great our DJ was. I would rent him for any future events I have. Thank you, Ray! :)

Kate
Kate Lang

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Just booked

We just booked Eddie B & Co for our DJ, lighting, and photo booth, and I am so excited! We met with Ray and he showed us how everything works with demos of anything we could've possibly wanted. I feel ... Read more feel so comfortable knowing one of the most important aspects of the reception is in their hands!