Eddie Merlot's Scottsdale

Scottsdale, AZ · View map

About Eddie Merlot's Scottsdale

It's a time to create memories. A time to welcome your family and friends. A time you will never forget... More than just an event venue, at Eddie Merlot's every detail is given our most careful attention. We are committed to ensuring that you and your guests enjoy memories that will last a life time. Trust Eddie Merlot's to make it truly exceptional! Our dedicated team is here to help you plan the perfect event, with menus that feature world class, hand selected and hand cut steaks, the freshest seafood, and the finest wines selected by Eddie Merlot's personal sommelier, in an elegant setting. Eddie Merlot's offers several private and semi-private dining areas, with accommodations available for as few as ten guests or as many as three hundred. Eddie Merlot's is here to help make yours an event to remember... MAKE IT EXCEPTIONAL. MAKE IT EDDIE MERLOT'S.

2 Reviews for Eddie Merlot's Scottsdale

2 Eddie Merlot's Scottsdale Reviews

W
Whitney

Married on 04/06/2017

Eddie Merlots is not only one of my favorite places to eat in general but I love it for rehearsal dinner space or other small events. Their team is top notch and their food is incredible. They helped ... Read more me put together a rehearsal dinner for one of my clients, in one day we had everything booked and set. They were so accommodating and had everything set up perfectly when I arrived early to check on everything. My clients were really happy with everything and loved the food. I would recommend Eddie Merlots to anyone who wants a five star experience and a memorable event for their guests.

M
Michael

Married on 07/30/2017

Eddie Merlot's was a great wedding reception for my wife and I. The food was excellent, the accommodations and ambiance are elegant and quiet. It was the perfect venue for a small reception. Donna, ... Read more Donna, their coordinator was great to work with and their management had to work under specific dietary concerns and had no issues with any of our requests. We would recommend Eddie Merlot's to anyone looking for a intimate reception for their special day.

Eddie Merlot's Scottsdale FAQ