Eden Crest Vacation Rentals

Pigeon Forge, TN · View map · Visit website

About Eden Crest Vacation Rentals

Eden Crest Vacation Rentals is a wedding venue and planning service in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The facility offers unique options for both ceremonies and receptions, as well as overnight accommodations in their cozy cabins for the couple and their loved ones alike. The views are stunning, and the land provides a gorgeous backdrop for photos. The team at Eden Crest Vacation Rentals is also happy to provide wedding planning services to help every couple create their dream day.

Facilities and Capacity
Eden Crest Vacation Rentals has dozens of cabins of all sizes for guests, each surrounded by breathtaking and picturesque nature. Couples have the opportunity to choose their wedding location, whether that is beneath a waterfall, in a local chapel, or even in your cabin. The rustic venue can hold up to 150 guests, is pet-friendly, and provides parking and a shuttle. There’s also a bridal suite for the wedding party to get ready.

Eden Crest Vacation Rentals provides decor and event rentals for couples during their wedding. They also offer dining and bar ware, as well as linens, audio equipment, tables and chairs, furniture, a dance floor, and even a photobooth! Every wedding planned at their facility is completely customizable to the couple’s desires and budget. Some of the options available at Eden Crest Vacation Rentals are:

• Ceremony performed by an ordained minister
  • Live ceremony music
  • Photography with Copyright Release
  • Fresh-flower bouquet and matching boutonniere
  • Rose petals for walkway
  • Fresh-flower bouquets for wedding party
  • Fresh-flower boutonnieres and corsages
  • Bridal pamper package
  • Catering
  • Fresh-flower centerpieces and candles for tables
  • Cake
  • DJ service
  • Set up and clean up

Other Services
Wedding planning can be a stressful time, so Eden Crest Vacation Rentals provides their couples with full event planning services. They can arrange every last detail of your wedding, including securing vendors, creating welcome bags for guests, and even rehearsal dinner plans.

27 Reviews for Eden Crest Vacation Rentals

27 Eden Crest Vacation Rentals Reviews

A
Featured
Angie

Married on 10/10/2015

Sarah was our vow renewal planner. Every detail was perfect. The cabin was beautiful and had a gorgeous mountain view. I would highly recommend Eden Crest for your wedding or vow renewal ceremony. Read more Sarah was our vow renewal planner. Every detail was perfect. The cabin was beautiful and had a gorgeous mountain view. I would highly recommend Eden Crest for your wedding or vow renewal ceremony.

K
Kyla

Married on 06/25/2016

My experience with Eden Crest was amazing. My fiancé and I live in Texas, and for me the uncertainty of planning a destination wedding brought some anxiety. However, we could not have had a more ... Read more perfect wedding. Tiffanie did an outstanding job making my vision a reality. Every vendor was professional and wonderful. Everything exceeded my expectations, and everyone was extremely helpful and flexible. Huge thanks to Eden Crest and Tiffanie for creating a day we will never forget!!! If I could give the venue more than 5 stars, I would!!

User6203322

2+ years ago

They were so helpful and gave me the PERFECT day! I loved working with them and would highly recommend anyone to plan their day with them. Read more They were so helpful and gave me the PERFECT day! I loved working with them and would highly recommend anyone to plan their day with them.