Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering

Hollywood, FL · View map · Visit website

About Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering is a modern, elegant wedding venue located in Hollywood, Florida that will make your dream party a reality. Their stunning ballroom is sure to impress your wedding guests, and their award-winning catering service will ensure an unforgettable dining experience. Their courteous, professional and attentive service staff will tend to your guests' every needs. No matter the event, you can trust that you will be completely satisfied and stress-free.

Facilities and Capacity
Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering offers a stunning, recently renovated modern ballroom with seating available for up to 500 guests. Their ballroom has a performing stage, spacious dance floor and a full-stocked bar. Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering offers a beautiful, private bridal room, an outdoor open-air terrace and a sanctuary with seating for up to 500 guests. The impressive sanctuary boasts high ceilings, stained glass windows and a prominent altar as a background.

Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering offers venue rental services for weddings and other special events. The meticulous event coordinators and chefs will work alongside you to customize menus and ensure your event meets your needs. Wedding services offered by Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering offers an experienced, award-winning culinary team headed by Executive Chef Isaac Bruk. Bruk and his team create a wide variety of delicious plates using the freshest and best ingredients, with kosher options to suit everyone's unique needs. Dishes are prepared in accordance with the highest level of Glatt Kosher Certification (ORB). Their catering team prides themselves on the quality and presentation of their delicious food elegantly prepared by their master chefs.

Location
Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering is located a short drive away from Hollywood Beach in Hollywood, Florida. Eden Catering services all of South Florida, including Hollywood, Pembroke Pines, Aventura, Boca Raton, Coral Springs, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami.

63 Reviews for Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering

63 Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering Reviews

T
Featured
Tim

Married on 10/05/2015

I honestly can't say enough great things about Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering. With only 3 months to plan a wedding, I knew a catering company was a necessity. Eden Regal Ballroom & Catering was the ... Read more first event caterer I called and I didn't even feel the need search for more after speaking with them. All of my worries were put at ease, from that very first call. They had incredible communication and a way of making me feel like we were the only bride and groom that they were attending to. We didn't have to worry about anything from researching vendors to linen ideas, they handled it all. As well, listening skills, coupled with their creative eye and attention to detail, helped with turning our visions and dream wedding into reality.

L
Leah Mahn

Married on 07/01/2019

This is the place to have your wedding!

This was the first wedding I ever made and it was for my oldest daughter. It turned out to be above and beyond all my expectations. It was beautiful, organized, the food was delicious, even my guests ... Read more told me. I did most of my planning and arranging with Ravit and on the day of the wedding dealt with Marta also and I cannot praise them enough. All the qualities needed to create a successful event like patience, flexibility, responsibility, creativity, good customer service, quality, attentive to our needs, and more were met. I would highly recommend Eden Regal to everyone.

Bernice
Bernice Joseph

Married on 05/26/2019

This place is UNREAL

My wedding at Eden was a dream to say the least. From the initial meeting to the last moment of our wedding, everything was a breeze, everyone was so friendly and helpful. All of my guests were raving ... Read more about how great the food was. We partied till really late with no pressure from the staff to leave. I highly recommend Eden because of their great staff and their flexibility, oh and they don't have old and ugly carpet anywhere!