Eden's Florist, LLC

East Hartford, CT · View map

About Eden's Florist, LLC

Eden's Florist is your premier wedding florist in East Hartford, CT. Our consultants bring years of experience to the table when we meet with you to discuss your vision for your ceremony and more. Our staff understands that this day is one of the most important you'll ever have, and you'll want to surround yourself with the most beautiful memories that can be made. Priding ourselves on the quality of flowers and satisfaction of our customers is most important to us. Whatever your dream wedding is, Eden's Florist can't wait to help you achieve it.

Please feel free to contact us. Telephone: 860-895-9599.

8 Reviews for Eden's Florist, LLC

8 Eden's Florist, LLC Reviews

D
Daria

Married on 05/18/2019

Eden's Florist, LLC created beautiful centerpieces for my Alice in Wonderland-inspired wedding. They carefully incorporated a set of antique family dishes with the floral arrangements I picked. The ... Read more centerpieces recieved a lot of attention from our wedding guests! I would recommend them to any bride and groom looking for a professional and pleasant experience.

Bethanygrace
Bethany

Married on 01/06/2018

Janet was amazing! She took the pictures I showed her and was able to make recommendations to accommodate my budget! Read more Janet was amazing! She took the pictures I showed her and was able to make recommendations to accommodate my budget!

User7886486

2+ years ago

The centerpieces turned out marvelous. We were very happy to have found someone who was this talented and saw our vision just as it was Read more the centerpieces turned out marvelous. we were very happy to have found someone who was this talented and saw our vision just as it was