EdgeWire Music

Charleston, SC · View map

About EdgeWire Music

EdgeWire Music has entertained thousands of guests at hundreds of weddings. We take pride in providing your guests with a heartfelt experience. EdgeWire covers every genre - not just classical! Book a String Quartet, String Trio, String Duo, or String Solo to make your day shine even brighter! North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia.

EdgeWire Music musicians have performed with Josh Groban, Trans Siberian Orchestra, Sarah McLachlan, Al Jarreau, Yo-Yo Ma, 2CELLOS, Cage The Elephant (EdgeWire musicians are featured on Cage the Elephant's newest album, "Unpeeled"!), Bela Fleck, Sybarite 5, Emerson Quartet, Joshua Bell, and Angie Aparo, to name a few. Each musician is a professional musician with the Greenville Symphony, South Carolina Philharmonic, Aiken Symphony, and others.

13 Reviews for EdgeWire Music

13 EdgeWire Music Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 09/15/2018

Professional, Reliable, Amazing Musicians

I would HIGHLY Recommend them to anyone. Our wedding was during a hurricane and Edgewire was the only company that I did not have to worry about, They are SO easy to work with, and I got to pick my ... Read more own songs. They were able to play the list of songs I had requested, and they played absolutely beautifully. It was so elegant, and peaceful to listen to the music; especially after having such a stressful week. They are on time, professional, and life savers! Do not look any further, because they are absolutely worth it! I would give them 10 stars if I could!

B
Blakeley

Married on 12/29/2017

EdgeWire was exceptional at our December wedding. Preston was very professional and easy to work with. We had a string trio play for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and brunch reception and received so ... Read more many compliments from our guests about the beautiful music. I highly recommend them!

P
Pat

Married on 11/18/2017

We were so pleased with the Edgewire string trio. They even learned additional music to accompany our soloist. They provided the music for the cocktail hour as well as the ceremony for my daughter’s ... Read more wedding. I highly recommend them.