Edible Moments

Richmond, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Edible Moments

Edible Moments is a boutique bakery located in Richmond, Texas that specializes in one-of-a-kind, light and airy custom wedding cakes. Using only the highest quality ingredients and modern and unique cake design techniques, such as edible metallic leafing, lace, hand-painting and chalkboard icing, their experienced culinary staff can craft cakes of any size, theme and style. With a strong background in hospitality management, art and culinary design, Edible Moments will deliver an unforgettable work of art that beautifully matches your wedding cake vision.

With a wide range of cake decorating specialties, Edible Moments provides custom cake design for weddings and other special occasions. Their team will meet with you during a one-on-one consultation and tasting to learn more about your inspirations and expectations for your custom wedding cake. Services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Vanessa
Vanessa

Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding!

From the moment we met Wendy we were sold. She is such a genuine person who is willing to help and make the perfect cake for any occasion. Our cake tasting experience with Wendy was so much fun. We ... Read more felt as though we knew Wendy for years so designing a cake for our wedding in August was such a joy. Planning a wedding is a stressful thing to go through but Wendy stuck by our side. Wendy even went above and beyond and made us our gender reveal cake for our baby boy. If you’re looking for a cake that is absolutely beautiful and taste like heaven, Wendy is your girl.

Nikki
Nikki

Married on 07/13/2019

My Gorgeous Cake

I had a wonderful experience working with Wendy in helping me design a cake for my baby shower. I had tried other bakers prior and they all were an utter waste of time and treated me as if they were ... Read more doing me a favor. That was not the case with Wendy, she was my shining star of hope at such a precious time and with such a wonderful personality. She was eager to work with me and it did not take long for us to hit it off and come up with the perfect design for my vintage travel baby shower theme. The final results of my cake was a master piece. All of my guests loved it, both the look and taste. I surely plan to use Wendy to bake more cakes for my family and I in the future. Thanks Wendy, you were truly a blessing!

L
Laura

Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful & Delicious

We didn't have to chose between a pretty cake and a delicious cake, we got both! Wendy was so easy to work with. She took my vision and built on it to make it the cake of our dreams. She was easily ... Read more reached if I had questions, and according to my coordinator, delivered on time and set everything up beautifully. To match our theme we had a "gold foil" look on buttercream (I just don't like fondant) that was placed perfectly on the beautiful cake stand we rented from Edible Moments. For the amount of cake we were getting with the style we agreed on, we felt like our cake fit well within our budget. We looked forward to our cake the moment we left our consultation/tasting and even with the built up anticipation, we were blown away on our wedding day-and had guests complimenting as well. Thank you so much Wendy and the Edible Moments team...we now look forward to our anniversary topper, and maybe some events in between!