Ed's Bartending Service

Columbia, SC · View map

About Ed's Bartending Service

Ed's Bartending Service has been the premier beverage caterer in South Carolina since 1994. Founded on the basic principle of listening to the customer and delivering exactly what they need, Ed's Bartending believes in a "Customer First" experience.

Our packages speak for themselves. We do not believe in Nickle and Diming customers to death. We do not believe in providing a price quote based upon unrealistic expectations (i.e. a price quote for only an hour or two worth of a reception). Our prices are all-inclusive and are very competitive.

Does all of this sound too good to be true? Well it's not. Just do some research and you will discover that hiring Ed's Bartending Service is not only a smart decision, it's a no-brainer!

Still have reservations? Please feel free to contact us and we can help put your mind at ease. Let us handle the bar from start to finish so that you can enjoy your own party.

Ed's Bartending Service is licensed in South Carolina and maintains General and Liquor Liability Insurance Coverage. Proof of coverage is available upon request. Additional Insured also available upon special request.

6 Reviews for Ed's Bartending Service

6 Ed's Bartending Service Reviews

T
Tember Poreda

Married on 05/04/2019

Mother of Bride

Ed’s bartending was the best. I’m so happy we hired them. They were on top of everything and extremely helpful. I would recommend them to anyone. Read more Ed’s bartending was the best. I’m so happy we hired them. They were on top of everything and extremely helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.

M
Morgan

Married on 04/07/2018

We had to scramble a little towards the end with our caterer, as we had someone cancel on us towards our wedding date. While we did get off to a rocky start with Blue Marlin, the result was great, we ... Read more were able to get a menu put together in no time, and the food was fantastic. My wife was able to visit the kitchen and sample the menu, and we knew it would be perfect. Everyone was raving about how great the food was, particularly the shrimp and grits. Despite the great food, there were some minor snags on the big day. The catering coordinator was sick on that day, and no one stepped in to fill that void. Thus, our entire gluten free option was not fulfilled. What’s more, we were not compensated for the missing, unused, and unserved food. It did seem odd that no one was able to pick up the slack when a team member was out sick. Also, Party Reflections was contracted through Blue Marlin for some of our needs on the day. Since it was raining on the wedding day, Party Reflections had brought a tent to put over the DJ Booth. We were assured that should we decide to not put it up, or even unload it from the truck, we would not be charged for the tent. We never ended up using the tent, leaving it on the truck. We were told we would be credited for not using the tent, but we still have yet to be credited. And it’s not for lack of trying, either. We have placed four calls to Blue Marlin, and spoken to them twice, and each time, we were assured that it would be looked in to. And each time, we have not heard anything back. Although the communication and planning was off, and we are still waiting for loose ends to be tied up, based on the incredible food, we recommend Blue Marlin for your next event.

K
Kristin

Married on 08/19/2017

Ed's is the best! I 100% recommend him and think you should stop looking at other options right now! He's that good. His service is so reasonably priced and their service is out of the park. Every ... Read more time I turned around at our wedding the bartender was there with a fresh drink for me--whether it was water or my drink of choice. They knew exactly what I wanted and made sure I had it all night long. They are hands down the best bartending service and I would recommend them to all my friends!