Eduardo Perrone Events and Designs

Orlando, FL · View map

About Eduardo Perrone Events and Designs

Eduardo Perrone Events and Designs is a Floral Designer for any type of events located in Orlando, Florida.

With more than 20 years of experience of designing high profile weddings and other type of events, we like to share our "Know How" with our customers to make each of this events Unforgettable, personalized and unique.

Experience
My inspiration for Wedding desings comes from a large variety of sources, the most important of them comes from the Bride's Dream. I've never consider the traditional ideas only for my events, I like to try differentes, specials and new tendecies ideas, always with the focus of pleasing my customers.

Eduardo Perrone Events and Designs specializes in creating unforgettable glamorous celebrations that exceed customer expectations. His creativity has no limits. They use their knowledge of different cultures and styles to create classy celebrations with dramatic atmospheres. As wedding planner offers the following services:

• Florals Designs

D
Daemon Dorgile

Married on 12/01/2018

D&A wedding

If I could think of one word, I would have to say world class. Eduardo is truly amazing at what he does. He took our ideas and created a masterpiece. Our guest raved about how beautiful the whole ... Read more thing a looked. Our wedding was so beautiful, our arrangements were createvly put together, not one detail was left out. We ask for a lot, and somehow got a lot more! No job too big. Accommodate two venues for 250 guest and got it all done on time. The man is efficient, and has a great team behind him. Thanks again. I would definitely recommend you go with Edoardo! In the future I definitely will!

Deborah
Deborah

Married on 11/03/2017

Being a bride is stressful, but handing over all of my stress and worries to such a detailed Wedding Planner was the best decision I have ever made. Eduardo is the best at making your dreams come true ... Read more and understanding your vision.

R
Rebeca

Married on 03/03/2017

My wedding came out perfect. Everything looked amazing and all of my guests were talking about how beautiful the floral arrangements were. Eduardo is 100% recommend. Read more My wedding came out perfect. Everything looked amazing and all of my guests were talking about how beautiful the floral arrangements were. Eduardo is 100% recommend.