Edward Mendes Photography

Ceres, CA · View map

About Edward Mendes Photography

Edward Mendes Photography is the Central Valley's premier wedding photography studio. We want your wedding to be the special day you deserve, you’ll be amazed how fast the day goes, months of planning and work just flies by in what seems like an instant. I think each wedding tells a very special story that’s unique to each bride and groom, which is why we’re dedicated to getting to know you so we can create images that best tell your story.

While we are based in the California's Central Valley we are available for travel worldwide.

Your love story is uniquely you. Your wedding images and albums will be how you relive your wedding day for the rest of your life. How will your story be told?

4 Reviews for Edward Mendes Photography

4 Edward Mendes Photography Reviews

S
Sydney

Married on 01/02/2017

Though my fiancé and I are both awkward, Edward made us feel comfortable and enjoy everything. He gave great directions and right off the bat said "don't worry about looking weird. The rule is: the ... Read more weirder it feels, the better it looks on camera" We got the photos five days later and we absolutely love them!

M
Monica

Married on 10/08/2016

Edward was our photographer for our big day! You can see a couple photos on the page and clearly see that they are amazing! Photos are such an important part of a wedding. I took days searching for a ... Read more photographer who would shoot all day and have an assistant but was also reasonable in pricing. I found Edward! He was super quick in responding to my emails. What I really loved is that he wanted to meet up and make sure we could work well together before signing the contract. It's so important that you get a photographer you have good chemistry with, makes a difference in the photos. After chatting we decided to move forward. Edward includes an engagement shoot in some of his packages, which is great because you get to see how he works before the wedding. (Makes the wedding day a little less stressful) As you can see the photos came out beautifully! I would and have recommended Edward and his team to friends. Thanks Edward!!!!

E
Erica

Married on 09/21/2016

Let me start by saying that Edward is a fine balance of professionalism and being personable and friendly. He makes the entire experience from start to finish very pleasant and honestly fun! Edwards ... Read more done my senior portraits, family photos and my pictures for my wedding. They've all been stunning and great quality. I highly recommend him and will be using him in the future!