Edwards Mansion

Redlands, CA · View map · Visit website

About Edwards Mansion

The Edwards Mansion is a spectacular wedding event venue located in Redlands, California. Offering exclusive wedding services, this extensive venue has multiple ceremony and reception locations that will give you ease and peace of mind when planning for your special event. All the spaces are quaint and feature turn-of-the-century-style architecture that will make for some fancy wedding photos! With quality services, The Edwards Mansion will make you and your guests feel at home.

Facilities and Capacity
The Edwards Mansion features a number of on-site locations for your reception, ceremony and other wedding-related events. The Wedding Chapel and The Wedding Ceremony Gazebos are both perfect for wedding ceremonies. The Victorian Tea Garden and Orange Grove Wedding Pavilions are both perfect for wedding receptions. Finally, the Mansion and Carriage House bridal suites are available for brides and grooms on their wedding night.

The Edwards Mansion offers the following services to wedding couples and their guests:

• Tables, chairs, and linens

A
Featured
Anna

Married on 04/07/2017

Everything was amazing and beautiful! The staff was attentive and truly made me feel like it was my day. Beautiful and reasonable venue! Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for that ... Read more classic Victorian feel. Words cannot express how blessed we were with the gorgeous venue!?

User6088732

2+ years ago

The Edwards mansion is an amazing all inclusive venue China linen the cake and sit down meal were all provided in the package. I am so happy that we choose this vendor we got a lot for our money ... Read more including a cocktail hour and full open bar for the entire reception.

J
Joanne

Married on 04/09/2016

My fiancé and I will be getting married here in April. I must say I looked everywhere in inland empire, visited so many venues. Edwards Mansion is not only beautiful, its great for a bride on a ... Read more budget. The staff are helpful and polite. I have no complaints. I love the character of this place. Each area is unique. I chose the crystal garden room for our reception. Can't wait to see how everything comes together here.