Edwin Dominguez Photography

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Edwin Dominguez Photography

Edwin Dominguez Photography is a boutique wedding photography studio based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Your wedding photos are mementos you’ll treasure for a lifetime, and Edwin and his team are here to provide brilliant quality at realistic rates. Edwin Dominguez Photography will be with you every step of the way to ensure you have a fantastic experience on your wedding day.

The team at Edwin Dominguez Photography is primarily influenced by three shooting main styles: contemporary, natural, and photojournalism. They serve all of Puerto Rico and are happy to travel worldwide. The company’s most popular package includes additional hours, high-res images, one event per day, albums, digital files, and negatives. The following photography services are also available:

• Boudoir shoots

A
Featured
Angela

Married on 04/16/2016

Just received my pictures and I am in love! Edwin Dominguez made sure my fairy tale's best moments were captured. All the shots look natural, elegant and simply beautiful. He is truly a artist and ... Read more fully recommend him for your special event!

M
Maddie Lewis

Married on 04/28/2019

Incredible

My husband and I could not have had a better time! Edwin and Elizabeth were so helpful, detail oriented, and talented! We will definitely be back for more pictures ❤️❤️❤️ He is professional and fun ... Read more fun and treats you like his friend. All the little things made the pictures that much more special!! Thank you!!!!

Denise
Denise Christie

Married on 11/07/2018

Edwin and Elizabeth are a great!!!

We went to Puerto Rico for a quick stop over in a cruise ship. I called Edwin the day before for a 2 hour shoot and they had availability. We met at the dock in Old San Juan. He took us through "Paseo ... Read more de la Princesa" or the "Princess Path" and around one of the forts we took amazing pictures along the way. He worked on them fast, in two days we already had our photos downloaded. My fiancee was amazed by the quality of the photos and by the amazing couple they are, they just have this great energy.