Hired? Hired

EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design

EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design is a wedding planning and design company located in New England. Nationally known as The Wedding Brander®, EFD Creative's team of branding specialists create weddings that stand apart—using the best design elements and event-planning expertise to tell the unique story of each couple and create a special and memorable experience for family and friends. The company is known for going above and beyond to exceed expectations with an experienced and dedicated team that includes both branding artists and event-planning experts. EFD Creative works closely with a network of highly reputable, talented wedding vendors in New England to ensure the wedding experience is seamlessly coordinated and held to the highest standard of service.

Services offered

EFD Creative has won multiple national and local awards, and has earned a reputation as one of the very best wedding planning and design companies in New England. Services include, but are not limited to, event design, vendor selection, coordination, consulting and the following list:

• Budget analysis

D
Featured
Debbie

Married on 06/21/2014

25 Reasons Why I Love Edna from EFD Creative 1. Edna aims to please and no task is too big or too small for her to take on. From helping select a venue to designing a chalkboard sign to helping the ... Read more the grandmother of the bride put on more comfortable shoes, Edna was right there at a moments notice to make it happen. 2. Edna works tirelessly to get the job done. When I called her at 6:30 am to get the key for the "get ready room" she jumped out of bed to get it. Let us not forget that she was up the night before well past 2 am cleaning up the Welcome Party. 3. Edna understands the most demanding clients and has standards to match. Edna understands the word "perfection" and will not settle for anything less. She represents the client's interest first and foremost and communicates their desires to the vendors without any hesitation. 4. Edna has tremendous integrity. When I was dissatisfied with a first iteration of anything, she paused, listened, and validated my feelings. She would never try to 'sell' me anything. Instead, she found a way to make it happen. 5. Edna cares so much. Her passion about her work and her desire to deliver the best end result is evident every time you meet her. She grows attached to her clients and truly wants to see a smile on their face. 6. Edna married a gem who supports her every step of the way. Her husband took care of my aged parents to ensure they arrived back at the hotel safely. No, he did not just escort them into a taxi. He went back with them and made sure they got to their room. 7. Edna's right hand, Kasie, is not only the most adorable person you will ever meet, but her positive energy is contagious and calming all at the same time. She is always smiling and has a tremendous can do attitude. 8. Edna returns every single call within seconds of calling. She returns every email equally as efficiently. There was never a time in a year and a half of planning that I could not reach Edna. 9. Edna takes copious notes and forgets nothing. Even the most minute details (the altar boys should not wear sneakers) are part of her planning notes. 10. Edna understands how to perfectly time every single event in the wedding. Not once during the entire weekend did I feel something was rushed or not been properly timed. 11. Edna is very creative yet practical. She has a unique ability to synthesis thoughts and put forth an idea when everyone around her has disparate visions. This is truly one of Edna's most precious gifts. She will listen to everyone talking and discussing varying visions and all of a sudden she chimes in with pearls of wisdom and everyone nods in agreement. 12. Edna is not afraid to tell you the truth. As anyone who has ever planned a wedding must know, it is not always smooth sailing. If Edna feels you are deviating from the true meaning of the event, she will redirect you in a succinct yet honest manner. She never pretends to be anything she is not and as a result, you learn to trust her. 13. Edna always shows up. Even when she gets stuck in traffic, you never need to worry. She will call and let you know she is on her way. You never have to wonder, "Where is Edna?" 14. Edna has an extensive network so there is nothing you can throw at her that she would not figure out how to make happen. 15. Edna's fees are reasonable when you consider how much of herself she puts into the process. Nothing else needs to be said about this. You get MORE than what you pay for. 16. Edna understands that there are tension-filled days leading up to the big event and manages to remain calm and reassuring. She will send you emails proactively to assure you everything is unfolding flawlessly. There are NO surprises. 17. Edna always makes you feel that your wedding is the most important wedding on earth and that she is fully dedicated to you. Although I know she is juggling multiple weddings, I never once felt like a second banana to anyone. 18. Edna never pushes you to spend more than you can afford and often asks you "is that really necessary?" or " that won't make an impact, that is not money well spent." I value her honesty and respect for budgets. 19. Edna has a sense of humor. Just when you think you can't go the extra step, she finds a way to reinvigorate you and make that one more decision. 20. Edna understands how to work with the bride and the mother of the bride, even when the two have very different ideas of the particulars. She understands that her job is first and foremost to please the bride and groom so she gently nudges the mother of the bride to be more understanding. This is something I truly appreciated. 21. Edna never puts down an idea no matter how farfetched. There is never any 'judgment' in her responses. Instead, she is the master of fine tuning. 22. Edna has become a family friend. 23. Edna taught me how to trust and let go. 24. Edna is a pro who helped me make my daughter's wedding a dream come true. 25. I recommend Edna with no reservations. She is the best wedding planner in Boston. Period. Love you, Debbie

K
Krissy

Married on 08/24/2018

I worked with Kasie on securing the vendors for my big day and I can't imagine doing it without her! What I loved most about working with Kasie is that she didn't just tell me to book who she thought ... Read more was "good". Instead, she listened and learned about me and what I wanted. Then she connected me with vendors that she thought would be the right match based on my personality, vision and budget. Once the vendor selection was complete she helped us review contracts and negotiate pricing (particularly handy with our venue and room blocks!). It really was a fantastic experience that I would absolutely recommend to any and all future brides. Thank You, Kasie & EFD Creative!

L
Laura

Married on 01/28/2018

I was so thrilled to have the guidance from Edna of EFD Creative! I had so many questions on how to budget my daughters wedding and how to select the vendors. Once my daughter got engaged I reached ... Read more out to EFD Creative and was happy at their quick response to my inquiry. Right away Edna gave me clarity on what I could expect realistically regarding the budget with our overall vision. Not understanding what things really cost I had a quick education on what to expect, because of this, I was able to plan a wedding that was perfect for the family and within our budget. Having EFD Creative helping us took so much pressure off the planning and I could really enjoy the wedding day! Thank you so much Edna for being part of our wedding planning!