Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy

Livorno, IT · View map · Visit website

About Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy

Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Italy, is a wedding planning agency based in Tuscany, Italy. This team of wedding planners helps couples to fully experience the romance and magic of an Italian wedding by providing personalized planning services. They plan every detail by combining modern efficiency and planning services with the charm and tradition of Italian and Tuscan weddings.

Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy is a team of Italian wedding planners that specialize in destination weddings. This wedding planning team acts as a one-stop solution to all of your wedding needs, and their team offers a combined decade of experience in organizing events, communication, and event strategy. They plan ceremonies and receptions of all types, from traditional wedding ceremonies to symbolic celebrations of your love. They can provide planning services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners in Italy, with services including:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

To inquire directly, please fill in the form https://www.weddingintuscany.info/wedding-pricing/estimate-request.html

Other Services
This team of planners can also provide a multilingual wedding celebrant or officiant that can travel to your chosen location throughout Italy, Switzerland, Monaco, and Croatia. These Italian wedding officiants and celebrants perform wedding ceremonies of all types, including same-sex marriage, vow renewals, and civil unions. Read more on our child site https://www.myweddinginitaly.info/

103 Reviews for Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy

103 Efffetti Wedding Planners in Tuscany, Events in Italy Reviews

C
Featured
Celeste

Married on 06/15/2018

We cannot say enough amazing things about Francesa and her team! Planning a destination wedding for over 100 people was not easy and Francesca guided us through the process seamlessly - from how to ... Read more handle our legal paperwork, to securing our catholic church and working with all the local vendors for which we had language barriers. Throughout the entire process, Francesca was a delight to work with. She listened to our "wants" but also provided helpful feedback in a non-pushy or judgmental manner when needed, which we found incredibly helpful. You also could tell that Francesca genuinely loves bonding with her clients and getting to know them on a personal level, which is just so special and something that you do not see everyday within the wedding industry. Perhaps most importantly, for my husband and me, on the day of our wedding, Francesca dealt with every single detail, all of the last minute issues that cropped up, so beautifully that Marc and I were not even aware they were happening. She enabled us to ENJOY every beautiful moment of our day, so that we weren't focused on the details and logistics, and we could get lost in the magic of our day. That, to us, was the greatest gift of all! We love Francesca and truly cannot say enough kind words about her!

Rachel
Rachel Clark

Married on 08/07/2019

Absolutely Incredible Planner

I don’t even know where to begin! Francesca has been beyond incredible from start to finish. I don’t know what we would have done if we hadn’t found her. She knew exactly what we wanted our wedding to ... Read more be and she were one step ahead of us every time! For example - days before the wedding I decided I wanted menus printed for the tables. I emailed her about it (late at night) and she replied immediately to say she’d already had them printed. The woman knows what you want before you do! It could have been so stressful but she made it so easy. The night before the wedding we discovered an undisclosed vegetarian - I text Francesca (again late at night) and she dealt with it instantly. Nothing is too much bother for her and nothing goes wrong on her watch. All of the suppliers were perfect - the food was stunning as was the pizza the night before, the makeup was exactly what I wanted for me and the bridesmaids, the music was fabulous and the flowers were just beautiful. There is no way we would have found those people on our own, and I doubt anything we did find would have been anywhere near as good. And the ceremony she officiated was beautiful! Everything she touches turns to magic. I am so overwhelmed by how incredible it was, and a huge part of that is down to Francesca. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Italy, especially if like us you’re from another country and don’t speak the language (incidentally, Francesca speaks perfect English). She is organised, is full of fantastic ideas, and above all else is a genuinely lovely person! So glad we found her.

Nancy
Nancy Alimonti

Married on 07/17/2019

Amazing wedding planner!!!!!!!!

From the first time I spoke to Francesca, it felt comfortable. Even though we were a very small wedding with only eight of us, Francesca made sure that every detail was looked after and we had the ... Read more wedding that we envisioned. One of the things that swayed us to hire Francesca was the ability to wade through the requirements for getting married in Italy. Everything she sent me was easy to understand and even sent me calendar reminders of when items needed to be done! Thank you Francesca for all your help. Douglas and I appreciated it and it was an amazing, wonderful, special day. You definitely are a badass miracle maker!