Effie's Bridal Trunk

Burnsville, MN · View map

About Effie's Bridal Trunk

We believe your wedding is not just another event – it’s an expression of you. Our goal is to carry a unique selection of designers that would give the Effie Bride choices that suit her personality and individual taste. We have a wide variety of gowns, bridal party dresses, accessories and more!

37 Reviews for Effie's Bridal Trunk

37 Effie's Bridal Trunk Reviews

Melanie
Melanie Sternberg

Getting married on 08/01/2019

Melanie the shopper

We are looking for unique and timeless gowns and had the best time and luck T effies' they have some of the best accessories and dainty headpieces I've seen I love love love wedding shopping! Read more We are looking for unique and timeless gowns and had the best time and luck T effies' they have some of the best accessories and dainty headpieces I've seen I love love love wedding shopping!

E
Emy

Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding dress

My experience with Effie’s was fabulous! It was a stress free experience and I got the dress of my dreams! Read more My experience with Effie’s was fabulous!! It was a stress free experience and I got the dress of my dreams!

J
Jena

Married on 06/16/2018

I highly recommend Effie's! I went to two other bridal shops the same day they didn't even compare! They have a huge variety of dress selections and prices. Elizabeth was the consultant that helped me ... Read more and she helped pick great dresses for me and got me fitting into the samples well. I had a big entourage of 9 and they were very accommodating to my group. Elizabeth ensured that I actually liked the stuff that my entourage kept having me try on which was thoughtful of her lol. They even stayed open late so we could enjoy champagne after I chose my dress!!