Ego Trip Hair Salon

Lancaster, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Ego Trip Hair Salon

Located in trendy downtown Lancaster, Pennsylvania, beauty boutique Ego Trip Hair Salon specializes in hair and makeup services for weddings and special occasions. Founded by award-winning licensed cosmetologist and Master Colorist, Tamara Hyson, Ego Trip is dedicated to utilizing cutting-edge hairstyling techniques and high-quality products (We are a proud Wella salon.) to craft timeless wedding looks that highlight our clients natural beauty.

Tamara has over 20 years of bridal industry experience and strives to cultivate a relaxing environment and memorable experience one one of the most important days of our client's lives. She encourages her brides to schedule a consultation and trial run to ensure her and our makeup artist/licensed esthetician bring the bride's wedding day glam to life. Trial runs are also available for interested members of the bridal party. Some of Ego Trip Hair Salon’s additional hair and cosmetic services include:

• Blowouts

Featured
Erin

Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Salon

From day-one phone calls, to my consultation and trial, to the morning of my wedding, Tamara and her team showed me (and my bridal party) nothing but the best service. My consultation was lovely and a ... Read more breeze; Ariana and Tamara made it easy to figure out exactly what was needed for me and each of my girls. Everyone there is super friendly and greets you with a smile, and the salon itself feels homey and professional at the same time. My trial hair went very well, and Tamara listened to what I wanted and styled my bridal hair just as I pictured it! Down to the day of: I had a large-ish wedding party of 7 girls, myself, and my mother. I was worried so many girls would be an issue, at least with timing. We were completely blown away with how fantastic our hair and makeup turned out, all in a timely manner (we actually finished up earlier than expected!). We opted to get everything done in the salon the morning of, and I'm so glad we made that decision and would recommend that option to others. They provided a delicous brunch for us, and the level of personal care and attentiveness they showed each of us was superb. If you want above-and-beyond service and that special rockstar treatment on your wedding day, you definitely gotta check out Ego Trip and give Tamara a call!

K
Kimberly

Married on 06/01/2019

Fabulous!!!

Tamara and her team came to my venue and did amazing work on me (bride), bridesmaids and the mothers. Everyone's hair was beautiful and unique! We received so many compliments from the guests that day ... Read more and still today in pictures! I would gladly use them again for a big event and would highly recommend them!

Annie
Annie Schuster

Married on 11/16/2018

Couldn't have felt more beautiful!

The ladies of Ego Trip are absolutely fantastic. I could not have asked for a better crew to prepare my ladies and me for my special day. Our hair looked stunning and stayed through hours of dancing ... Read more and the makeup was impeccable...even my husband, who claims to "hate makeup" could not get over how wonderful it looked while still being minimal and natural! If I lived closer, they would be my go to salon for everything.