EIGHT4NINE

Palm Springs, CA · View map · Visit website

About EIGHT4NINE

EIGHT4NINE Restaurant and Lounge is a high-quality wedding venue located in Palm Springs, California. Located in the very fashionable Uptown Design District of Palm Springs, this fancy venue serves delicious meals with a friendly atmosphere. EIGHT4NINE works with their clients every step of the way so that they have a personal and memorable wedding experience surrounded by friends and family.

Facilities and Capacity

EIGHT4NINE provides many different indoor and outdoor venues, suitable for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. The large outdoor patio offers beautiful mountain views amongst luxurious tableware designs. EIGHT4NINE offers three other private dining rooms for smaller, more intimate wedding events of up to 50 guests. The restaurant is also available for entire rent-outs, accommodating up to 300 guests.

EIGHT4NINE offers an array of wedding services and event rentals to make the clients day as stress-free as possible. The venue offers all-inclusive wedding packages that can be customized to best suit any wedding celebration. Working closely with their clients, EIGHT4NINE can discuss and suggest ideas regarding the big day. Services and items available include help with setup and cleanup, tables, chairs, chair covers, fine china, parking, wheelchair accessibility, tableware, flatware, table linens, event planning, wifi, lighting and sound, liability insurance, ability to work with outside vendors, and a dancefloor.

Cuisine and Bar Services

Uncompromising quality, impressive presentation, and attention to detail, EIGHT4NINE catering for all dietary requirements with a selection of all types of food. Clients can personalize their menu and serve the delicious food in a variety of different ways to suit the event. Food can be presented in a buffet style, family style, French service, waiter service, stations, during the cocktail hour, and more. Bar services include bartenders and a great range of house beers and wines.

Location

Located in the beautiful area of Palm Springs, EIGHT4NINE is in the heart of a vibrant community. For guests looking to travel, Los Angeles is just a 1 hour 40 minutes drive away. For guests traveling from further afield, Palm Springs International Airport is just a five-minute drive away.

9 Reviews for EIGHT4NINE

9 EIGHT4NINE Reviews

Katrina
Katrina

Married on 11/11/2018

Gorgeous unique venue

I had my wedding at Eight4Nine after initially falling in love with the venue last November. It was an absolute dream! The style of the restaurant/lounge is so unique from any other event space I've ... Read more seen. We had our ceremony in the courtyard that felt like a secret garden. Trees cascaded around guests and a huge fireplace added a sense of romance. The lounge is gorgeous with a huge onyx bar that glows at night. Seating is so fun with oversized lounge furniture and lots of high top tables. The dining room is an art exhibit. Every room has different pieces to look at that represent the owners style so beautifully. More amazing than the decor is the FOOD! This was a huge deal for me. My father is a chef and has extremely high standards so when he approved 100% I was thrilled! He said it was the most impressive selection he's seen for a wedding. Everyone was raving about how delicious the food was. I have been in to dine several times prior to the wedding and the food has always been top notch. For appetizers we had coconut shrimp, warm lobster boule, steak frites roulade and slow roasted forest mushrooms followed by a pear salad. For the main event we had Beef tenderloin, Chicken Cacciatore, Grilled Scottish Steelhead and Lobster Mac & Cheese (drooling just thinking about it!). I would recommend Eight4Nine to anyone and everyone wanting to make their event unique, fabulous and memorable. Willie, the owner, was an absolute dream to work with and I could not be more grateful for all that he did on my special day.

John
John

Married on 10/13/2018

Par Excellence

849 Events and Fine Catering catered our wedding at the Palm Springs Museum of Art. Everything about them and their service was extraordinary. From the time we first started working with Willie and ... Read more his team there was no attitude - which we were very grateful for. The menu and the options that they presented to us all sounded delish. Our choices were phenomenal. We have dined at the finest restaurants around the world and the four courses that were served to our guests were just as tasty. The entire staff was extremely courteous and knowledgeable. The decor that Willie and his team assembled was magical. 849 Events and Fine Catering exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was flawless thanks to everyone at 849. Oh yeah, the cake was out of this world too. Not over sauced. Not over salted. It was PERFECTION.

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/07/2017

Eight4Nine is an absolute pleasure to work with. True professionalism throughout the entire staff. I would recommend them for intimate and large events. Read more Eight4Nine is an absolute pleasure to work with. True professionalism throughout the entire staff. I would recommend them for intimate and large events.