EIKON EVENTS

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About EIKON EVENTS

EIKON EVENTS is a wedding photography company located in Miami, Florida. This team is devoted to delivering the best final product for your wedding photos; capturing all of your treasured memories through their cameras. Owner and chief photographer Anthony Elias has nearly a decade of experience in wedding photography. His photography captures a certain modernity and elegance. EIKON EVENTS specialize in the photography styles of contemporary, photojournalism and traditional.

EIKON EVENTS offers high-resolution images so you can treasure your wedding day in perfect clarity. Additional photography services include:

• Custom graphics
  • Liability insurance
  • Slideshow

Other Services
This company offers digital files and prints to view and keep your special photos. Additional photography items include:

• Albums

12 EIKON EVENTS Reviews

Featured
User3914905

2+ years ago

It was great working with him. He is creative and responsive. We felt comfortable during our engagement photos and he was open to ideas. We also used his photo booth service which was a hit at our ... Read more wedding. The day of our event he was on top of the ball and patient with our rambunctious guests. He was amazing.

K
Katherine

Married on 06/10/2017

Hiring Eikon Events for my wedding was the best decision! My pictures came out so beautiful, loved it all. Thank you Tony! Read more Hiring Eikon Events for my wedding was the best decision! My pictures came out so beautiful, loved it all. Thank you Tony!

C
Christian

Married on 04/22/2017

Love the photos tony and his team made happen of my wedding even with my crazy wedding party! It was such a memorable night and I was very happy with all the work we got. The wedding canvas album is ... Read more super cute and high quality too. The video guy Orlando was also very good and helped us capture moments we missed. We had the photo booth with tony and it was a hit with out guests during cocktails. I would recommend tony and his team to all.