Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.

Mokena, IL · View map · Visit website

About Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. is a photography and videography company based in Mokena, Illinois that has a talented team of professionals that serve the entire nation. They have been telling people’s stories through images for over 25 years, providing couples with unparalleled service and quality.

Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. enhances creative expression in the way they portray love. They will capture your most memorable moments while personally assisting you every step of the way. These are the services provided in their photo and video packages:

• 10 hours of coverage
  • Edited high-res digital files
  • Private
online photo gallery
  • Unlimited coverage locations
  • Unlimited photos and video captured
  • Edited HD wedding film
  • 10x10 wedding photo album
  • Wedding video highlight trailer
  • Multiple video cameras
  • Wireless audio recording and soundtracks
  • Read more...

428 Reviews for Eivan's Photo & Video Inc.

428 Eivan's Photo & Video Inc. Reviews

Maya
    Maya J Sullivan

Getting married on 08/15/2020

Very professional service

I wwas going through my email one day and seen Eivan's pop up. I click to see and the price they were offering at the time was amazing it also included a videographer, so it was an even better deal in ... Read more one given. Hands down my fanice and I went with it. Called right away to schedule an appointment and after that we set up payment plan and everything has been pretty smooth from there. Great deal and great customer service also appreciated that we got to choose our photographer while looking at their work and seeing what best fits our style.

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Getting married on 08/07/2020

Booking Eivan's Photo & Video

Eivan's Photo & Video has made my decision so simple and worry free. They were able to answer every question I had without hesitation and was able to clear up any confusion I had. They allowed me to ... Read more customize their packages to better fit our needs. They've been such a huge help and now it's one less vendor I have to worry about.

casitadeALVAREZ
    Dennise Gardner

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Helpful Staff

The rep we spoke to was very helpful in assisting us with explaining the different packages. We are excited to have them shoot for our June wedding. Read more The rep we spoke to was very helpful in assisting us with explaining the different packages. we are excited to have them shoot for our June wedding.