El Blok

Vieques, PR · View map

About El Blok

I Do? Of course you do. We do too!

Whether its two or two hundred people, a traditional ceremony or a fun & funky party, El Blok has packages for any budget & any bride.Personalized service, connected staff, delectable food & drink, all in absolutely stunning spaces. El Blok offers interesting architectural details set against dramatic views of take-your-breath-away vistas, all in a private setting.

From ceremonies, to welcome parties, to plated and seated stately dinners, and dancing till the sun comes up. You dream it. We can create it.

And we arent just about the Food and Beverage. El Blok's award winning hotel has 30 sleeping rooms sandwiched between our event spaces that allow your wedding to go from just another destination wedding to best weekened ever.

For more information on our venue, please visit us at www.elblok.com or email directly to lainegorman@elblok.com.

6 Reviews for El Blok

6 El Blok Reviews

S
Stacey

Married on 07/21/2018

This was absolutely amazing! We couldn’t of been happier with the quality of service and everything involved! It was a perfect evening! Read more This was absolutely amazing! We couldn’t of been happier with the quality of service and everything involved! It was a perfect evening!!

J
Julie Perise

Married on 06/16/2018

Fantastic experience

Thank you to all of the staff at El Blok for making a fabulous wedding experience for us! We used El Blok for lodging for some of our guests who absolutely raved about the outstanding service they ... Read more were provided. The only hiccup we had with their lodging was that you have to be 18 years old to stay which in the end turned out not to be a big deal for us. They do offer daily breakfast for the convenience of the their guests. We also used El Blok for our sunset cocktail hour and dinner reception. El Blok's rooftop is the place to be to watch the sunset in Vieques! We were literally the first event post Hurricane Maria for them. When I say literally, I mean they were working on the finishing touches of their renovation the night before. They worked so hard and did such a fantastic job finishing everything to make sure everything was perfect for us. The new entertaining area is beautiful with the indoor/outdoor feel and fit our party of 50 for eating and dancing terrifically. The cocktails and food were phenomenal. From the conch salad appetizer to the steak to the swordfish to the churros...it was all perfection. It was such a pleasure working with Katie and Lainie. They made everything so easy and were very accommodating. I highly recommend El Blok for a wedding or any event or even for just a stay while you're in Vieques.

A
Alex

Married on 03/24/2018

From beginning to end the entire staff at El Blok worked tirelessly to ensure the success of our wedding. The island of Vieques suffered horrible damages from hurricane Maria, however this did not ... Read more stop the dedicated people of El Blok or the island to pull of one of the most incredible (if I do say so myself) weddings I have ever been to. Would do it all over again every year if I could. I owe El Blok more gratitude then I can express. The whole experience was as close to flawless as we can get.