Elaine Bell Catering

Napa, CA · View map · Visit website

About Elaine Bell Catering

Elaine Bell Catering is a premier wedding catering company located in the beautiful Napa Valley, California. The WeddingWire Couple's Choice award-winning company has been serving delicious food throughout the wine country and Greater Bay regions since 1982. The owner, Elaine, loves to cook, eat and entertain; she and her team of experienced catering specialists will be sure to serve you and your guests a delicious customized menu on your special day.

Elaine Bell Catering is a full-service company that provides the following wedding catering and bartending services:

• Cleanup
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
The company offers a wide-variety of local and international cuisine options, including the following:

• African

M
Featured
Monica

Married on 04/13/2013

Where do I begin? Thank god our planner brought us to EB. We thought we'd found the caterers the day prior to our meeting with them, but holy moly, thank goodness we waited to check EB out. We met ... Read more Richard at the tasting and fell in love with him. The food was to die for (like Michelin star quality, truly) and the set-up was wonderful at the tasting. We were treated like royalty and even enjoyed a bottle of bubbly to celebrate. Throughout the menu planning process, Richard was nothing but helpful and supportive. Any question we had he was quick to answer and made all adjustments however we wanted them. We had stations and we kept getting compliments all night on how amazing the food was. And the staff was great, as well. The only "complaints" we had were the serving staff was too good -- drinks were placed on tables and they were swiped when people hadn't finished drinking them - ha! And a friend was bummed the food had been cleared because she hadn't had the chance to try something. Not bad complaints, really! Thank you, EB, for making our wedding truly an event to remember. I wish I'd gotten to enjoy more of the food but as the bride, it's always hard :)

A
Annie

Married on 06/21/2019

Long overdue review of amazing caterer

This is a long overdue review of the best wedding caterer we could have imagined. We worked with Jennifer Thompson and she was incredible. She worked tirelessly with us tweaking the menu, and ... Read more continued to make changes after our tasting (which was amazing...so much good food...). From the first phone conversation we had with her, Jennifer was intent on making our vision and themes come to life. We wanted Mexican food with a twist for the main course and a selection of hors d'oeuvres that matched our favorite foods. The various iterations of the menu that Jennifer put together were all fantastic. The most challenging thing about working with EB was trying to decide which of the most amazing dishes to include on our menu...(including drinks. who knew lemonade could be so delicious? We chose the maple cayenne but the jalapeno peach was a close second). Now, on to the wedding day. As far as I, the controlling bride, could tell, everything went perfectly. The guests loved the food (my co-workers stationed themselves by where the apps were coming out :)) and the staff made sure that my husband and I ate plenty during the cocktail hour. Dinner was somehow even BETTER than the food we tasted in our intiial tasting. We had our own doughnuts and doughnut wall, and the EB staff set it up beautifully. As if EB couldn't get any better....the day after the wedding, my husband and I noticed a beautiful EB cooler in the pack of items that came back from the venue. It included a full picnic set with silverware, wine glasses and plates. They packaged doughnuts for my husband and me and also gave us snacks like cheese and pate. We use that cooler regularly. All in all, I would hire EB again and again. One year anniversary party?? :)

Chelsea
Chelsea

Married on 06/14/2019

Thank You!!

My stomach is growling as I write this. Elaine Bell catered our wedding on 6/14/19 and we simply could not have been more pleased with their service and FOOD. I mean, just check out this menu: - Salad ... Read more Salad of Baby Organic Greens with Balsamic Roasted Black Grapes, St. George White Cheddar, Spiced Black Walnuts, Fuji Apples, Balsamic Apple Cider Vinaigrette & Basil Oil - Greek Roasted Chicken with Lemon, Garlic & Oregano - Seared Salmon with Leek Pea Puree, Sweet Corn Fennel Ragout, Pickled Mustard Seed & Popcorn Shoots - Tagliarini Salad with Pine Nuts, Lemon & Zucchini with Fresh Herbs & Lemon Herb Dressing - Whole Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Honey Thyme Glaze - Rustic Artisan Breads with Sweet Butter Guest after guest told us it was one of the best meals - and not just wedding meals - they've ever had. We also got RAVE reviews on the cheese display we had out during cocktail hour. The one minor complaint my husband had was that it took a little longer than expected to get the main courses out after the salad (we did plated salads and family style for everything else), but it didn't seem to bother anyone else. We worked with Cara and she was organized, kind, and so responsive to our needs - no tomato for me, no meat for him, vegetarian for the cousin, add passed apps, take away passed apps, etc. Thank you, Elaine Bell staff, for everything! Highly recommend!