Elaine's Flower Shoppe

East Aurora, New York · View map · Visit website

About Elaine's Flower Shoppe

Elaine’s Flower Shoppe is a family-owned and operated business. For the past 33 years, they have been delighting couples and guests with their unique floral arrangements. We have three locations: Northtowns, Transit Road (Depew) and East Aurora. We serve all of Western New York with their custom creations.

As you plan your floral arrangements, you can select from classic, country, glamorous, modern, romantic, tropical, and vintage floral styles. The expert florists can then take your chosen style and create anything from aisle decor to table arrangements. You can receive bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages as well. Not only does the Elaine’s Flower Shoppe create floral arrangements, but they also create seasonal gifts and decor, baked goods, garnishes, and much more. You can relieve some stress while the team takes care of your delivery and setup on your big day.

35 Reviews for Elaine's Flower Shoppe

35 Elaine's Flower Shoppe Reviews

C
Featured
camille

Married on 11/09/2013

Beautiful flowers! Elaine decorated the hall and provided the bouquet and the corsages/buttoniers. The flowers lasted - we took some of them home... Elaine has many pictures and options to choose ... Read more from and is an expert at what flowers are in season, how to get the best value, and work within your budget. She also added a lot of little touches that made it very special!

K
Krista

Married on 09/01/2018

This place is amazing! I met for my consultation and they were so welcoming and helped see my vision immediately. You won’t go wrong with this place! Read more This place is amazing!!! I met for my consultation and they were so welcoming and helped see my vision immediately. You won’t go wrong with this place!

K
Katelynn

Married on 12/31/2017

Lisa and Marsha made our wedding day absolutely beautiful! They worked with us within our price point to create lovely arrangements that matched what we asked for perfectly. They combined the flowers ... Read more and greenery that we requested better than we imagined, even adding a few last minute arrangements. They delivered promptly to the venue as well. They were creative as well, incorporating other design elements like lanterns and ribbon just like we asked. We couldn’t recommend them more!