Elan Artists

Rockville, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Elan Artists

Élan Artists is a specialized musical wedding band in New York City. They also serve the Washington D.C. region. Élan Artists offer a variety of cooperative musicians with a customized approach to special events, ranging from high-energy dance bands to vintage jazz and intimate classical ensembles. They make booking musical talent for your wedding as easy as possible.

Élan Artists connects couples with musicians, DJs, performance acts, headliners, photographers and videographers. Their roster specializes in serving for special events, especially weddings. Services include:

• Cocktail hour

J
    Featured
    Jessica

Married on 10/06/2018

Sounds House: The Best Wedding Band I've ever seen!!!

I know I am biased because it was my own wedding but let me just say every single guest echoed my same sentiments when I say that Sound House was hands-down the best, most amazing, most professional, ... Read more most talented and most FUN wedding band I have ever witnessed. The dance floor was packed the entire night and they surpassed all of my expectations. Everyone said they felt they were at a concert and could not stop raving about them. Gretchen & Luis were an absolute pleasure to work with- they listened to all of my requests and made all of my dreams come true. They are one of the main reasons I wish I could do that magical night all over again. I really hope one day I get to see them perform again!! THE BEST.

Jaime
    Jaime

Married on 09/29/2018

Nation was amazing! Working with Karla (bandleader) and Gretchen (group coordinator) was a completely seamless process. I loved all their recommendations. First dance songs and special requests ... Read more were executed perfectly. The kept the party going all night long and played the best music. Someone said throughout the night that they were in awe over the age range of people on the dance floor. It was truly super special. I can’t wait to attend another Nation wedding one day as a guest. Love you guys!!

C
    Cassandra

Married on 05/12/2018

NATION was UNBELIEVABLE! We are still hearing from people about how amazing they were and they sure kept the dance floor packed all night long. We were truly so lucky to find them! Gretchen was ... Read more fabulous when it came to the booking and was a huge help when it came to song selection for our ceremony. Since we didn't get to hear Nation before we booked (just saw videos on YouTube), we opted to attend a showcase night at Elan's studio in Rockville. At the showcase, we were able to hear Nation live, meet band members, and chat with the band leader, Carla (who is sensational!). All I can say is that we left the showcase with stars in our eyes and knew that they were going to nail it at our wedding. If you are looking for a high energy and incredibly talented band, Nation is definitely the one to go with!