Elana Darrus Makeup & Hair

Downers Grove, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Elana Darrus Makeup & Hair

Elana Darrus Makeup & Hair, in Downers Grove, Illinois, provides Makeup & Hair services for brides in the Chicago Illlinois & surrounding suburbs. Lake Geneva Wisconsin & surrounding suburbs. As well as destination weddings. We work with brides & their bridal parties to ensure they look & feel their best on their big day.

Elana Darrus Makeup & Hair travels on-site as well as, has a home studio. Brides can meet for a consultation to review their wedding day look & do a trial run with hair & makeup before the big day. Artists & Stylists will create beautiful looks that enhance your natural beauty.

• Airbrush Makeup

C
Featured
Cat

Married on 08/08/2015

Elana's team was recommended to us by a number of brides, and we booked with her before doing a trial or even speaking to her! We weren't disappointed in her selection of services and packages, her ... Read more talented work and her approachable yet professional attitude. I also booked my hairstylist, Jarmine, with Elana, and loved working with her. What's more, I was able to send a stylist for my out-of-town (and non-English speaking!) guests, and everyone looked great. I felt that the service was top-notch and affordable. I felt exceptionally beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Elana and Jarmine! Looking forward to working with them at my sister's upcoming wedding!

Ebggoblue
ebggoblue

Married on 05/18/2019

Simply perfect!

EXCELLENT! Working with Elana was so easy, from start to finish. I had Kim for my hair and Jessica for makeup and they were simply amazing. I am a no makeup ponytail kinda girl, so it was really fun ... Read more fun to get all dolled up for my wedding. I did a practice run with both ladies and was so pleased with their work. My hair was up and perfect all evening. My make up was stunning. It really helped make my wedding a perfect day. Thank you Elana, Kim and Jessica!!!

L
Lauren

Married on 12/15/2018

So happy with our hair and makeup!

I am so happy with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out for my wedding. Kelly was our hair stylist and Julia was our makeup artist, and everything came out perfectly. Not only that, but they were ... Read more a ton of fun to have in our bridal suite all day while we were getting ready. The stylists were friendly, personable and talented, and Elana was very flexible, responsive, and easy to work with. Their rates were also much more reasonable than a lot of the other vendors I found in the area, without sacrificing any quality. I would definitely recommend using this company to anyone planning a wedding.