Elease Productions

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Elease Productions

Based in Knoxville, Tennessee, owner and event planner Jackie Carter of Elease Productions specializes in full service wedding event planning. Established in 2010, Elease Productions is dedicated to providing affordable design and coordination services, and crafting weddings that fully realize your wedding vision.

Elease Productions can serve your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Jackie Carter offers complimentary initial consultations to discuss her approach to wedding planning, and your wedding budget and style. Packages are always customized to your particular wedding’s planning, design, and coordination needs, meaning that full or partial service is available. Whether you require budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, referrals, or project timelines, Elease Productions is happy to serve some or all of your wedding planning needs.

20 Reviews for Elease Productions

20 Elease Productions Reviews

Jordan
Featured
Jordan

Married on 10/05/2018

Hire this team!

I cannot say enough positive things about Jackie and the EP Team. They were phenomenal. Throughout the entire process, Jackie was there for us. She made our day of go so smooth and perfectly. Everyone ... Read more there said nothing but great things about how great it all went. I wasn't very decisive on a lot of topics, but she made sure I got what I wanted and helped me make good choices. She has a phenomenal network of vendors and is open to working with new ones as well! She was a huge blessing to us from beginning to end, and if I ever throw another big party, I know who I'm calling!

Krisha
Krisha Wheeler

Married on 06/09/2019

AMAZING, perfect and everything we could ask for

We could not have had such a stress free wedding without them! They helped hide all the craziness and fixed everything without us even knowing! It was amazing! They helped clean and set up and made ... Read more it look perfect for us!! I cannot thank them enough!

L
Lauran

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing! Couldn’t have asked for a better team

Best team to work with! Everything went smooth throughout the evening. Any questions or concerns I had were always addressed ASAP. Which is a must for this OCD bride. Read more Best team to work with!!!! Everything went smooth throughout the evening. Any questions or concerns I had were always addressed ASAP. Which is a must for this OCD bride.