Electric Audio

Saint George, UT · View map · Visit website

About Electric Audio

Electric Audio & Sound is a DJ entertainment company in Saint George, Utah that serves the Salt Lake City area. The husband and wife team will share their talents to create the perfect soundtrack for your wedding celebration. A professional experience is provided, starting with a consultation to plan the song selections for a night of dancing.

In addition to the preparatory consultation, Electric Audio & Sound offers access to a wide variety of music genres and songs. Genres include, but are not limited to, country, hip hop and pop. If you are looking for a DJ that also provides MC services, look no further to this duo, which even follows a policy of scheduling only one event per day. Other available services for you to enjoy include:

• Do-not-play list

K
Featured
Kevin

Married on 06/23/2010

My wife and I really wanted music at our wedding, but we wanted people to actually dance and enjoy their time there. I contacted Jason and am so glad I did. We were on a budget and his price was ... Read more perfect and affordable. We spoke before the wedding day to go over any songs we wanted played and when we wanted them played. He did exactly what we requested and more. He knew just the right songs to play. He was there plenty early to set up and did a great job. I have never seen so many people actually dance and have fun at a wedding like they did at ours. After the wedding several people asked who the DJ was and I was happy to tell them it was Jason Tesch. We still get that question asked to us and always refer Jason. Thank you Jason / Electric Audio and Sound for making our wedding a blast!!

R
Rebekah Sapp

Married on 05/25/2019

Great Time!

Jason was an awesome DJ for our wedding! He was super accommodating. We had a guitarist and a singer perform a song for the walk down the isle, and he had all of the right equipment and it all sounded ... Read more sounded great! We mostly left the song choices up to him and he did a great job. Our guests were dancing and having a great time. I highly recommend Electric Audio for any event! You won't be disappointed.

A
Anna Arnold

Married on 05/10/2019

Wedding DJ

Jason was amazing! He played all the right songs, got people dancing, and made sure everyone was having fun! It was so nice to not have to worry about keeping things going, because he did a good job! ... Read more Jason was amazing!! He played all the right songs, got people dancing, and made sure everyone was having fun! It was so nice to not have to worry about keeping things going, because he did a good job!