Frankie Leland Events

Tallahassee, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Frankie Leland Events

Frankie Leland Events is a creative and detail-oriented planning and design company based in Tallahassee, Florida that services anywhere in the world. The passion we have for weddings and events are evident in the way we design your day, assist you in the planning process, and keep your day-of events stress-free. FLE prides itself in carefully listening to how you envision your big day or event, and then carrying that out in exactness. You can trust FLE to keep your planning and design organized but fun.

FLE is a full-service wedding planner and designer with many different services to make sure that you get everything you dreamed of on your wedding day. These services include:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Merissa

Married on 08/04/2018

She delivers, everytime!

Frankie and her staff is amazing! There is a clear difference between Frankie and other planners that I have came across. First she is very professional, concise and organized. During my entire time ... Read more working with her she was always one phone call, text, email or video chat away. Her professionalism is grade A! Frankie and her team met all of our expectations throughout the wedding planning progress; and on our big day THEY DELIVERED! My husband and I told her that we want something elegant and intimate and that's exactly what we got! I would recommend Frankie and her team to any bride or anyone planning a special event! The Battles

C
Carmen

Married on 01/19/2019

Personalized and professional service

Working with Frankie was a phenomenal! She took the time to learn my husband and I and created a wedding experience that neither one of us could have imagined. We trusted her creativity and her ... Read more expertise. Her knowledge and skills paired us with fabulous vendors who brought to fruition a truly unforgettable wedding that we shared with family and friends. From our first planning meeting to our big day, Frankie and her team delivered and never disappointed. In many ways she went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied clients. Almost one month afterwards, and our wedding is still the topic of many discussions. Frankie made us feel like our wedding was not just another event, another wedding. The care that she demonstrated truly created a once in a lifetime experience for us.

T
Tikasha

Married on 04/21/2018

Frankie Leland Event

I can summarize Frankie with one word.. CLASS.. Read more I can summarize Frankie with one word.. CLASS..