Elegance Preserved

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Elegance Preserved

Elegance Preserved is a cleaning and preservation service located in San Francisco, California, that services the entire nation. They help clean, repair, and preserve your beautiful wedding gowns so that you may treasure in its original state. As San Francisco’s sole member of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, they promise to properly hand clean gowns to ensure they are in amazing condition and are determined to exceed all expectations.

Elegance Preserved will clean and preserve bridal and formal gowns by appointment only to ensure everyone’s items receive fair and appropriate care. Their turnaround time is averaged at less than six months, and they receive new inventory weekly. They following clientele may be serviced:

• Bride

Featured
Jennifer Nelson

Married on 10/01/2018

The best for a reason!

I have worked in the wedding industry over 10 years and one thing I have learned is quality and customer service are more important than anything! I recommend Elegance preserved to my clients at my ... Read more bridal shop in the bay area..Janene's Bridal because I have seen what they can do! The incredible attention to detail and service is outstanding! I bought a Jenny Packham dress that was fully beaded from head to toe and a silk lining. I couldn't believe how amazing it turned out when it was cleaned and given back to me! It looked better than on my wedding day! I wore it twice and got it beyond filthy! It looks brand new now! They are an honest company and let you know what's possible and truly care! This is what you look for in someone cleaning and preserving on our favorites parts to your wedding! I wouldn't trust anyone else! Saving $100 to ruin my dress was not even an option. I have seen bad cleaners ruin dresses because we have fixed them in the past at our store before...and it is so sad to see! Please if you care about your dress or just do not want to loose money having a bad cleaners ruining your dress, get the best to touch it! Elegance preserved!

N
Nichole Maggio

Getting married on 11/07/2020

Cleaning my sample sale gown!

I bought a gown from a company I work for right off the floor because I loved it so much! I had no thoughts about what it would take to get it cleaned. Elegance Preserved has an amazing and ... Read more informative website that makes the process smooth and easy! Your gown is in great hands with this company and I highly recommend them for any preservation or cleaning service.

Terriann
Terriann Nohilly

Married on 05/26/2019

Highly Recommend!! (Live in Brooklyn and would recommend to all!)

I highly highly recommend Elegance Preserved for wedding dress cleaning and preservation. I has the best (seriously) experience. From communication to the actual cleaning - they were professional, ... Read more responsive, affordable, and a pleasure to work with. I don't live in SF but they make it so easy. I shipped by dress via UPS and they shipped it back to me in a nice box. I ended up needing the dress rush because I am having a second wedding in Ireland, just weeks after a celebration in Brooklyn and they complete accommodated by needs. They also made me feel so good about the process. They called me to tell me that the dress had arrived and were so lovely over the phone. They made a process that could have been very stressful - the easiest. And my dress looks just like new!!! I emailed my friend who lives in SF - that hasn't even gotten married yet to tell her about Elegance Preserved that she should use them! Dress Type: Alyssa Kristen - Amelia Gown Boutique: Schone Bridal Brooklyn Found Out: From Schone Bride