Elegant Affairs

Puyallup, WA · View map

About Elegant Affairs

Elegant Affairs was launched in 2005 by Lori Losee. Lori realized her love for event planning at a young age. This love was further solidified when she became a member of the Alpha Phi sorority at Washington State University. It was that time that Lori was able to get her feet wet by planning charity and social events. Lori graduated from WSU with a degree in Communications with an emphasis in Journalism. She worked in the newspaper world for four years before she began her new career in event planning.

It was after planning her own wedding to her college sweetheart in 2003, she realized that her heart was really in the wedding industry and Elegant Affairs was born. Her family has expanded to include her sons Grant and Jackson.

Lori brings a unique mix of business savvy and creative vision that has consistently translated to flawless, stylish and memorable events. Her passion for weddings, attention to detail, and all around people skills, makes her the perfect addition to any bride and groom's planning experience!

111 Reviews for Elegant Affairs

111 Elegant Affairs Reviews

Dave
Dave Rosen

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Amazing service, 1000% recommend!

Do yourself a favor and hire Lori at Elegant Affairs. She is amazing. When we first met with Lori, we explained that we wanted a small, simple wedding at our home (20-25 guests). We wanted it to be ... Read more more like a house party, less like a wedding…and she delivered...big time! From planning, decorations, seating, recommendations on a photographer, to writing the perfect script for our ceremony and backing us up when the caterer decided to bail...Lori was fantastic. Every one of our guests had a great time, everything came together. Even when we surprised her at the last minute with some minor changes (like when we told her a week before the wedding that he had a live band coming), she was professional, and on top of it all. Nothing fazed her! Seriously people...if you want a professional who delivers at a great price and provides an amazing ceremony and event...she’s the one I’d recommend!

T
Tania Posa

Married on 08/10/2019

Book Lori today!

From the beginning, I, more than my husband, wanted a wedding coordinator. It was going to be a big wedding at the Seattle Aquarium so I was perfectly happy to outsource most of the arranging and ... Read more coordinating to a professional who has done and seen it all. This is what I found in Lori Losee (owner and senior planner of Elegant Affairs) who, by the way, is one of only 7 preferred coordinators in the aquarium’s list. She was extremely responsive, flexible, detailed, highly organized, while managing to be creative and positive throughout the whole process. She reviewed all our vendor contracts, created detailed timelines, did the coordination with our different vendors, while gently reminding us to take lessons for our first dance. So after 8 months of planning, the day of the wedding came and it was amazing. Talk about sticking the landing! Our families and friends were wowed by the event and the venue. And my husband and I were in the moment to take it all in and enjoy it. The success of the day is due in no small part to the work of Lori and her team. If I didn’t hire Lori for the wedding I would have needed and been forced to hire a therapist. It was vastly more fun hiring her. So don’t hesitate, book her today!

Sophia
Sophia Schelling

Married on 07/20/2019

Elegant Affairs is Excellent all around!

When my previous wedding planner quit halfway through the year, I was panicked not having anything booked or any help and it was 7 months until the wedding! I got in contact with Lori Losee and I am ... Read more SO SO grateful I went with this company. Lori made sure I felt confident and relaxed but also was very organized and I knew exactly what had to be done. She was so helpful and we were able to create the most BEAUTIFUL day. I am so grateful for this woman and the company Elegant Affairs. They did an amazing job and I would recommend them to every couple!