Hired? Booked

Elegant Aura Events

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Elegant Aura Events

Elegant Aura Events is an amazing full-service wedding planning business located in New England. This business prides itself on having the ability to tune into each couples' characteristics and creating something that truly speaks to them. A keen eye for elegance and detail is what makes Elegant Aura Events extraordinary. They get everything right with their expertise in design, vendor selection and consultation.

Service Offered
Let Elegant Aura Events help you create your perfect wedding down to the last fork. From getting couples in shape to budget analysis, they have everything covered. Their amazing services include:
Event design
Partial planning
Timelines
Day-of coordination
Full planning

Other Services
Able to serve the needs and demands of any couple, Elegant Aura Events will deliver on their promise of perfection. They offer thier services to the following ceremony types:

• Civil

44 Elegant Aura Events Reviews

M
Mindy Diamond

Married on 10/27/2018

Best decision we made was to work with Elegant Aura!

I honestly can't say enough about Liz and Elegant Aura! We got married in a very small private ceremony and wanted someone to plan our post-wedding celebration for all of our friends and family. Liz ... Read more was highly recommended by a friend, so I reached out to her immediately. From our first conversation through the execution of our reception, I knew she was the perfect fit! Liz is so talented, caring, extremely personable and just a true pleasure to work with! She understood exactly what I wanted and created an evening more beautiful than I imagined. And best of all, it was stress-free for me! Planning such an important event can be very overwhelming (and I plan corporate events for a living). I truly believe that I would not have been able to do this by myself. Knowing Liz was on top of all of the details let me enjoy myself and was worry free. Working with Elegant Aura was absolutely the best decision we made! If I could give her 10 stars I would!!

K
Kendall Armstrong

Married on 06/30/2018

Kind and Professional

I married on June 30th, 2018. Liz was an exceptional event planner. Her style is both elegant and adorable, when looking at her website I knew she would be an amazing fit for me. She was so responsive ... Read more and reliable. She new exactly what to say to me, my husband and parents to reassure us about our plans. She was extremely attentive and always got back to me right away (even when my wedding was a year away). She had a way about her that kept everyone calm. I had a big vision for my wedding that included many little details and parts and she somehow understood it and provided me with incredible ideas. On the day of my wedding she was so professional. I'm not sure if anything went wrong that day, but if it did I have no idea about it. I am someone who is typically late, however, she kept me on time so subtly that I never felt overwhelmed. My wedding day looked spectacular. I wish we could do everything all over again because I miss it so much! We really enjoyed getting to know Liz and hope to stay friends! I highly recommend her and wouldn't pick any other vendor for the job!

R
Ramiro

Married on 05/12/2018

Liz and her team went above and beyond at every step in our wedding planning and on the day of. Liz is such a gem of a person and made all of our stresses fade knowing that we had her on our side. Her ... Read more recommendations for vendors, design elements, and flow of the day allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams. She was patient, flexible, professional, communicative and a joy to work with. Having someone help you on the most special day of your life is very much about trust and Liz was exactly what we hoped for, and more!