Hired? Hired

Elegant Aura Events

Boston, MA · View map · Visit website

About Elegant Aura Events

Elegant Aura Events is an amazing full-service wedding planning business located in New England. This business prides itself on having the ability to tune into each couples' characteristics and creating something that truly speaks to them. A keen eye for elegance and detail is what makes Elegant Aura Events extraordinary. They get everything right with their expertise in design, vendor selection and consultation.

Service Offered
Let Elegant Aura Events help you create your perfect wedding down to the last fork. From getting couples in shape to budget analysis, they have everything covered. Their amazing services include:
Event design
Partial planning
Timelines
Day-of coordination
Full planning

Other Services
Able to serve the needs and demands of any couple, Elegant Aura Events will deliver on their promise of perfection. They offer thier services to the following ceremony types:

• Civil

42 Elegant Aura Events Reviews

R
Ramiro

Married on 05/12/2018

Liz and her team went above and beyond at every step in our wedding planning and on the day of. Liz is such a gem of a person and made all of our stresses fade knowing that we had her on our side. Her ... Read more recommendations for vendors, design elements, and flow of the day allowed us to have the wedding of our dreams. She was patient, flexible, professional, communicative and a joy to work with. Having someone help you on the most special day of your life is very much about trust and Liz was exactly what we hoped for, and more!

K
Kate

Married on 12/29/2017

Oh my goodness, where to even begin. Liz is AMAZING! We were married in December at the Omni Parker House and hired Liz late summer/early fall for coordination. The venue offered their own designated ... Read more event coordinator, but nothing can replicate a wedding coordinator, the value cannot be matched. Liz anticipated every single possible need of ours often times before I even realized it existed, she was involved in all the coordinator and communication with all the vendors leading up to the wedding and followed up to make sure they had everything they needed (timeline, location details, payment, etc.) to make our day perfect. Liz's assistant planner, Olivia, was also amazing on the day of and helped make the day perfect. I was so sad when our wedding was over because it meant I didn't get to talk to Liz everyday! Liz is a professional, she knows the industry, she knows the players, she knows the games and she knows exactly what her clients need. I think she knew my vision better than I did! I was a super organized bride, with an event coordinator provided by the venue and still found Liz to be the single most valuable vendor of our entire wedding planning process! Prior to hiring Liz, I wasn't totally sold on the wedding coordinator idea because of my diligence in planning and the venue coordinator that was provided, as a result I set extremely high expectations for what kind of value she could add and she absolutely, 100% blew them away. If you're doubting a coordinator and/or doubting if Liz is the one for you-- talk to her, meet her, share your vision and see if its a match because she will make your wedding day (and the months leading up to it) way less stressful, painless and absolutely perfect in every way you imagined! You will be sad when its over because you don't get to work with Liz day in and day out! She executed our dream wedding and we could not be more grateful. Liz, we could not have done it without you-- thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Eliza
Eliza

Married on 10/08/2017

I was not completely convinced that I needed a wedding planner when I first started planning my wedding. After getting further into my planning adventure, I decided it may be beneficial and started ... Read more researching. After speaking with a few planners, I decided on Liz with Elegant Aura and it was the best decision of my entire wedding planning journey. After our initial meeting, I instantly felt more calm and confident about my wedding. This trend continued throughout the following year. Liz met with me whenever I needed and answered all emails usually within minutes! When I felt like I was getting a little crazy, she would reassure me. When I needed help making decisions, she was there with sound advice. I ended up using her recommendations for hair, makeup, florist, and DJ and they were all FANTASTIC! She always made sure I was on track with the planning timeline and helped me manage the budget throughout the process. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect. Liz and Olivia coordinated all of the vendors, worked wonderfully with the venue manager, and were there for me whenever I had questions. If there were any issues, I was certainly not aware of them. From my eyes, they day went off without a hitch thanks to Liz and Olivia. Words cannot express how grateful I am for Elegant Aura!