Elegant Beginnings

Rockford, OH · View map

About Elegant Beginnings

Every couple has their own ideas of how they want there wedding day to look and feel. Elegant Beginnings encourages you to dream. Explore what is important to both of you. What are your must haves? What can you do without. Elegant Beginnings is a full service design, and decorating service. We are with you from the planning, to the final execution. From over the Top bling, to the ever so popular, vintage, country rustic and everything in between . We make your vision a reality!

5 Reviews for Elegant Beginnings

5 Elegant Beginnings Reviews

C
Cassandra

Married on 10/01/2016

Elegant Beginnings was great to work with and made my day perfect! Kim and her team went above and beyond to make sure all my visions we taken care of. I was a bride that had some big ideas but didn't ... Read more want to have to deal with all the small details and Kim did a great job covering those with my ideas in mind. I would recommend them to everyone!!

K
Kaylee

Married on 10/25/2014

Kim was amazing to work with. We couldn't of asked for a more helpful person. When meeting with her she had tons of pictures as well as multiple vases and other ideas to use for our wedding reception. ... Read more The black twisted vases looked amazing with our yellow flowers. We were able to use multiple decorations along with linens and table runners that were ordered to match our specific colors. Kim was a pleasure to work with and with her help we were able to have one beautiful reception hall.

S
Sarah

Married on 10/04/2014

I highly recommend Kim and her wonderful services. She goes above and beyond to make dreams become reality. Our wedding is still talked about and people were so amazed how everything turned out! Kim ... Read more seemed to become a part of our family by the end! I would give her 100 stars if I could!