Elegant Details

Grover Beach, California · View map · Visit website

About Elegant Details

Elegant Details Floral and Event Design is an experienced florist located in Grover Beach, California, that provides full-service event designs for weddings and special events throughout the Central Coast area. They will gladly use their exceptional skills to make your floral decor elegant and gorgeous. They specialize in creating stunning tabletop arrangements, using custom color palettes to determine which flowers will complete your dream wedding.

Experience
Ricardo worked as a graphic designer for 14 years before he became a professional florist. His expertise in creating stunning graphic designs easily translated to the wedding industry. He has been delivering breathtaking floral arrangements for weddings and special events for over 16 years.

Service Offered
To plan every detail and capture the beauty you imagine for your wedding day, Elegant Details Floral and Event Design will conduct consultations with you, visit the venue, and provide samples. Then they will help you choose a color palette as a starting place to design your event, complete with tabletop decor, flowers, stationery, furniture rentals, place settings, and lighting. On the day of your wedding, they will deliver, set up and clean up all items. For floral options, Elegant Details Floral and Event Design offers aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower petals, single flowers, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, non-floral and table arrangements. These arrangements are available in a wide range of styles such as:

• Classic
  • Modern
  • Rustic
  • Vintage

Other Services
As a full-service event design florist, Elegant Details Floral and Event Design happily creates floral arrangements for parties, fundraisers, business events and any other celebrations. They bring their passion for unique and dazzling designs to make your event spectacular.

105 Reviews for Elegant Details

105 Elegant Details Reviews

T
Featured
Tina Adkerson

Married on 10/06/2018

Elegant Details for the most BEAUTIFUL Floral Design

Ricardo from Elegant Details is the BEST! He did the flowers and the ceremony backdrop for my daughter’s wedding on October 6. He was so easy to work with, and one of the nicest people you will ever ... Read more meet. He worked with us on meeting our budget, and was such a professional all the way through. My daughter had a vision in mind, she just had to meet with him once for him to get it right away, and when we met him again with his design ideas and samples, he hit her vision right on the mark! He also created the backdrop for her wedding ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful. Everything he did was beautiful. He even created a fantastic backdrop with greenery for the photo booth that was so amazing. Anything we asked of him, he was so accommodating and flexible! I can’t give enough praise to Ricardo, he was truly a joy to work with, an exceptional professional, and created the most beautiful floral design for my daughter’s wedding! We were lucky to have such a perfectionist, and creative person ensuring our daughter, and all of us, had the most beautiful and memorable day of our lives!! Thank you forever Ricardo!!

S
sarah

Married on 07/06/2019

Best Decision of the Whole Wedding

Working with Ricardo for my floral and drapery needs was easily the best decision of my whole wedding process. It was because of his guidance and expertise I was able to focus my ideas of what I ... Read more wanted my wedding to be into a cohesive and polished finished product. His work ethic and dedication was so amazing; my wedding was a destination wedding so it was so important to have someone that was on it, had a high attention to detail as well as top of the line communication throughout the planning. He surpassed all expectations and I could not of asked for anything more, if you are looking for an amazing florist as well as an easy to get along with individual you can trust, Ricardo is your man.

Kiersten
Kiersten

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Flowers I had never even seen before!

Since this was somewhat of a destination wedding for us (4 hours away) we didn't actually have time to do a formal meeting with Ricardo. He was kind enough to mock up a piece for the tables and did ... Read more FaceTime with us so we could take a look! We pretty much told him that he had creative license to design the two bouquets (2 brides are more fun than 1!) and other floral pieces. OMG we were blown away that he could make two bouquets that were so unique and different, but had the same overall design aesthetic! I mean, I consider myself to be very into plants and gardening, but some of these flowers I had never ever seen before. Saying we were blown away would be an understatement! Every single piece he created was beautiful! Ricardo has amazing style and the work he did was top notch!