Elegant Diamonds, Inc.

Mount Juliet, TN · View map

About Elegant Diamonds, Inc.

We would like to meet you and have the opportunity of earning your business as your jeweler.

At Elegant Diamonds, we believe each customer is unique. Each of you comes in with your own discriminating taste in fine jewelry and we strive to find that perfect piece of jewelry to meet your every need and/or special occasion.We are a full service jeweler.

We offer fine 14K Gold, 18K Gold, and Platinum Bridal Jewelry; diamond fashion jewelry; loose diamonds; colored stone fashion jewelry; 14K and 18K fine gold jewelry; freshwater, Akoya, Tahitian and South Sea Pearls; sterling silver; men's jewelry and accessories; Swiss and American made watches and designer handbags.Elegant Diamonds offers on-site professional jewelry repair and custom designing. We also offer minor and full service watch repair.

We are located in the center of the Mall in Providence Maraketplace in Mt. Juliet, TN.

2 Reviews for Elegant Diamonds, Inc.

2 Elegant Diamonds, Inc. Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 12/26/2011

My ring is so beautiful, unique, and exactly what my husband and I were looking for. My husband has nothing but wonderful things to say about Curtis and his experience buying my engagement ring there ... Read more and the wedding ring shopping was much the same. We couldn't be happier!

H
Heather

Married on 05/14/2011

Great customer service! My husband purchased my channel set diamond band at Elegant Diamonds. After comparing the price that he had paid, he wanted to return it. Even though they do not allow returns, ... Read more they worked with him on an exchange that made us both happy in the end. The store has a very relaxed feeling, unlike other high-end jewelers. They even had their two daschunds there, which is a plus for a dog lover!

Elegant Diamonds, Inc. FAQ