Elegant Engagements, LLC

Ambler, PA · View map

About Elegant Engagements, LLC

Elegant Engagements is a full service wedding planning company providing wedding and event consulting, coordination, hourly consults, vendor referrals and just peace of mind. We started the business 7 years ago in Washington, DC and are now planning events in the Philadelphia Area.

As our client, you will receive one-of-a kind personalized service. Working together, you and your consultant will take your personal style and add creative and unique touches making your wedding the elegant affair of your dreams.

Meredith has a reputation of working outside the box - she likes to design a special event for you and not a standard cookie cutter affair.

Read about our weddings and small tidbits on our blog:
www.elegantengagements.blogspot.com

Call today to set up a complimentary consultation to go over your vision and our services.
Phone: 215-704-8811

9 Reviews for Elegant Engagements, LLC

9 Elegant Engagements, LLC Reviews

B
Rebecca

Married on 05/16/2009

Meredith and her crew were amazing. My wedding was a long 16 hour day with two separate ceremonies and everything went perfect. It was everything I expected and much more. Read more Meredith and her crew were amazing. My wedding was a long 16 hour day with two separate ceremonies and everything went perfect. It was everything I expected and much more.

K
Kelly

Married on 07/19/2008

Meredith is wonderful! I first saw her in action when I was the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding. I couldn't believe all the work that goes into a rehearsal and the wedding day. I knew we ... Read more we needed help and I booked Meredith a week after my friend's wedding. Meredith was professional and so sweet. I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding, she handled anything and everything. If you're on the fence about getting a wedding planner I say go for it you won't regret it.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/29/2007

Meredith was the ULTIMATE in Wedding planners! She saved my life! I reached out to her on a Sunday afternoon about 1 year prior to our date. She set up a time to come to our house, and put all my ... Read more fears and worries to rest. Within weeks we had a location, and several of the vendors lined up and in place. She matched my vision, my fiance at the time and her expertise so that by the time our wedding came it was a dream come true. All of our guests enjoyed the event, espically our parents! Thank you Meredith! FOR EVERYTHING!!!