Elegant Event Lighting

Schaumburg, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Elegant Event Lighting

Elegant Event Lighting provides an unforgettable experience for you from the first phone call until the end of the wedding. We love helping you create high quality and “WOW” designs that will transform your wedding from ordinary to extraordinary that result in memories for a life time.

Elegant Event Lighting will create beautiful designs for your wedding ceremony or reception. Couples can personalize a design that represents their wedding and style. Backdrops and fabric drapery are used to enhance an indoor reception space while lights and accessories can be used inside a tent for an outdoor reception. Other items available include wood or vinyl dance floors, stage covers, and lighting to accent your flower arrangements. Designers can provide the following luxurious lighting services:

• Accent lighting

E
Featured
Erin

Married on 04/14/2018

I received a huge quote from a competing company. I sent the same request to EEL and they could do what I wanted even bigger, and better for $1k less. While working with EEL I think I sent a total of ... Read more of 4 emails, and talked on the phone once, and they made my fairytale backdrop even better than I could ever have imagined. They reached out to my banquet hall and worked directly with them on all logistics. I have no idea when it arrived or got picked up, or any of the details I didn't need to know because they took care of it all. I literally told them what I had in mind and then they took care of the rest. They turned my dated banquet hall into the MOST BEAUTIFUL fairytale and I can not say enough how grateful I am for them!!

M
Michelle F

Married on 08/10/2019

So great to work with Jay! Very nice, great communication. fast response just great to work with!!

Elegant Event and Lighting truly made my wedding magical! I was in awe when I walked into our wedding ballroom! It was so beautiful and elegant it brought tears to my eyes! How stunning my backdrop ... Read more and lighting was! I couldn't stop looking at it all night! I so recommend them and great to work with! Love! Love! Love!

Darlene
Darlene Silhavy

Married on 07/20/2019

A Whimsical Dream Wedding

Wow! Where do I even begin.... When I first thought of the idea of a DIY wedding in my Godmother's back yard full of numerous heartfelt memories, I knew it would take planning, effort, and ... Read more determination. I pinned on Pinterest for days, weeks, months, and finally came up with a dream vision for the ceremony and tent! I did my research with my now husband, and found Elegant Event Lighting. Being out of state planning a wedding, WE knew it would take more effort. Well, we were wrong! Jay and his team at EEL made our vision come to life even across the states. We had one meeting face to face to go over pictures, ideas, and a plan to make our dream wedding come to life, and his team really put it in action! Jay remained in constant communication with us from Arizona to Illinois. He not only had a positive attitude but made our wedding feel special and unique! He was determined to do what it takes to make all of our doubts diminish! The day of came and just WOW!!!! All of the effort his team put in, came to life in the perfect picture of our vision! We had an unexpected down pour right before the ceremony, but the lights held up and looked even more romantic then expected! The ambiance in the tent was just gorgeous and the chandelier above the dance floor! Our guests still compliment how beautiful it was... Now, don't even get us started on the ceremony 4 pole arch. We knew doing a unique "backyard wedding," that Darlene wanted the spectacular wedding feel! She also knew that she didn't want what any other venue had.... After numerous conversations, Jay brought her whimsical ceremony to life! We had a beautiful ivory ceremony arch/back drop with greenery! How romantic! We got to marry (the love of our life) under the most drop dead gorgeous setting. Jay and the Elegant Event Lighting Team, your effort (even with the last minute changes due to weather) really put ourselves at ease! We knew we were in great hands and could enjoy the day from sunrise till the party ended past 1 a.m... We will continue to recommend you to anyone that wants their unique wedding vision to come to life! Thanks again for making us feel special and that our wedding was unique and not just any wedding. We will never forget the love we felt that day. We still feel it on our picture wall in our living room, looking at the gorgeous memories that were made in the most beautiful tent and most elegant ceremony arch. One day, we will recommend you to our children :) Darlene and Matt